We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! [v2.675]

Eudemon

Yaaaayyyy!! It's back!!

Yes after a brief (yeah right) absence everyone's favourite idiot pointer returns. If you were around for the original Nugget of the Week (NoTW) then you know how this works, if not, you've forgotten (you nugget) or you're new to this madness then let the 3 of me inform you and you about what exactly this insanity entails.

Alriiiiiiiiiiiiiighty then, well basically what NoTW is, it's a celebration of muppetry at it's finest and highest standard. Those who are privileged to wear the infamous icon (shown below) next to their profiles have shown themselves to be idiots basically for the briefest of moments that is then immortalised within these very walls (well thread) for others to peruse (fancy eh?) at their leisure and see that Darwinism is as rife as ever. :D In other words you really don't want to win this award.

Alas though some people try and take it too far and even deliberately try and sway us by failing so badly that it's not true, no really it's faked and we can spot these so don't try it otherwise we will ban you from ever wearing the highly coveted badge that symbolises extreme efficiency in being a moron. :twisted:

So anyway let's have fun with this again and if it turns into something more than what it's meant to be - a bit of a laugh - then it will again disappear for a brief time. *ahem*

If you catch an example of extreme nuggetness then please quote the post and post it here and at the end of the week me, myself, I and the staff will pick the best example of D'uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Play nice. :cheeky:

Now let's go!!

:bparty:

Note: All board rules still apply with this, meaning only those who commit stupidity responsibly and obey the rules will be considered for the award, any disobeying of the rules will result in the usual action being taken, so don't think you can be funny by breaking the rules, it's not going to happen!

All Total Nuggets™ will be listed below with links to their corresponding IQ dropping moment.

This is only a bit of fun but if you don't like being the current nugget then just PM myself and I will change you to normal again, it's just for a laugh but I'll understand!

Total Nuggets™

-----------------

nugget.gif

(X) - Numbers in brackets denote how many times this member has been a Total Nugget.

Week #1. [membername] :: [Total Nugget reason].

:monkeydance:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic