We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 Lamborghini Reventon [27/3/2010 - V1.2]

Tool831

• Replies 216
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

use oen of the editors and edit the database entries for the car you put the reventon onto it. keep in mind that most values can't be edit for online play. So make backup of your database befor you start experimenting. Its rather easy and the values of the lambo can be found on the internet.

As far I know you can't bend the autoinstaller to install the physics on a diffrent slot. then I always did this stuff manual so i dunno how useful the auto isntaller is or how bendable it is.

use oen of the editors and edit the database entries for the car you put the reventon onto it. keep in mind that most values can't be edit for online play. So make backup of your database befor you start experimenting. Its rather easy and the values of the lambo can be found on the internet.

As far I know you can't bend the autoinstaller to install the physics on a diffrent slot. then I always did this stuff manual so i dunno how useful the auto isntaller is or how bendable it is.

Yes I did that, but couldn't find all the values for Reventon on the internet, that's why I asked.