We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 Lamborghini Reventon [27/3/2010 - V1.2]

Tool831

• Replies 216
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just as a idea I captured from a WR2 Reventon Convert some time back:

Why not use the Car mode Dailer and add some needles like normal cars have. its not fully perfect but still better then having nonworking dailers.

What you think Tool woudl that be any good enogth for the next version?

just as a idea I captured from a WR2 Reventon Convert some time back:

Why not use the Car mode Dailer and add some needles like normal cars have. its not fully perfect but still better then having nonworking dailers.

Yeah, I had a thought of that.

Might do that later, as for now it will just be that. :) I don't wanna really release a update just after 1 day of its actual release.

Totally insane work!!! THANKS

I would have a qouestion though... Is it possible to replace this car with a different one from the game? I would like to have the LP640, LP640 Roadster, Reventon (and an upcomming Diablo) in the game at the same time.

Same for the Gallardo, I'd like to have all available versions in the game.

yes, u can replace with another car in the game just change the name of the file.bin

i've substitued the cadillac cien for the reventon, because my murcièlago was replaced by lp-640.

u can rename the file (murcielago.bin in cien.bin and the same thing with the rims)