We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 Lamborghini Reventon [27/3/2010 - V1.2]

Tool831

• Replies 216
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hosting sites of the files blow pretty much alot. Especialy if you don't wanna become premium filefront in other hand gives out errors. But i know this belongs to no one cares thread.

*Edit* What i meant to say it can somone provide this files whit better hosting sites , would be awesome thanks. *Edit *

car works for my game but the physics crashes it!! Need help urgent please!

just after installing the Reventon physics then when entering game, this happens!

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

sorry double posted but need help, it occurs just after the egen game intro video..

Hey mate i have a problem; I downloaded the mod and installed it - found the original lambo rims were on the car, Replaced the file manually - original rims still on :(

I have installed TDU 1.66a + Mega car pack + 1.67 community patch

Cheers

Go back and buy the car again with the proper rims, if you don't see the Reventon rims in the dealership, then you've got a problem.

Thanks for Rep, but at this File is no Data to install it manually.

Look in the patchs folder.....

Murc_Cpe.bnk

Murc_Cpe_I.bnk

Those are the files you need to put into your Vehicules folder in TDU, just remember to make a backup of your original files first.

Murc_Cpe_F_01.bnk

Murc_Cpe_R_01.bnk

Those two files go in the Rim/Lambo folder

• 3 weeks later...
    can we start banning people that keep bumping these old threads? this is getting out of hand, look at the main page!

It's not an old thread. There are no rules on TDU:C that specifically pertain to bumping and on most forums the limit to bumping is 30 days and this thread has had posts into this month. Each of these "bumps" are not harming anyone either. I'd consider a "bump" to be something saying nothing like "good mod ur awesome dude", rather than the posts you are mentioning reporting bugs (which Tool could find useful for further development of this mod) and asking questions (however offtopic they may be). These bump posts are (much) more relevant to the topic than you're anti-bump posts and to my annoyed rant.

Though if we are suggesting things, can we please ban people who complain about rules that don't exist, yet don't bother to try to use correct grammar. :cool:

People complain about rules that don't exist all the time, its the way the world works, take a look around you, we call it politics. I didn't know complaining in a forum about 3d models required the use of correct grammar. Most of the people in here can hardly use English as it is, I don't know why you are knocking me. Oh wait, you are from the UK. Never mind.

Anyway, enough of the OT. You are just being contrary, and you do understand my point. Tool might make a new mod, but if its pushed down to the bottom of page one/page two at its conception, and you cant find it, think of me first. :-)

• 4 weeks later...

There's a bug in the physics of this car, it kills the ability to choose rims or paint colors for ALL of the cars in that dealership, not just the Reventon.

With the Reventon physics installed, I'm blocked from choosing rims or paint colors for the Gallardo Coupe and Gallardo SE, as well as the Reventon.

I uninstall the Reventon physics, and can choose rims and pain colors again.