We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 Nissan 370Z

Tool831

I usually do but I turned the AA on and it still had the bug. and someone else also has this bug.(Mentioned the page before iirc)

Ill have a look, can't guarantee though it is fixable. Due to the interior actually being a seprated file aswell the rear part is part of the high poly dash.

So its really really strange for that to just vanish. Out of all tests I do I never come across any of this. Only if someone is running really low graphics.

• Replies 62
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So its really really strange for that to just vanish. Out of all tests I do I never come across any of this. Only if someone is running really low graphics.

I use middle graphic arts, for me also it is a problem.

True on other your models of it it was not :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

There's definitely something wonky with this one, three times now it's crashed TDU so hard that it locks up the PC as well forcing me to use the reset button to get out of it.

It does it when it's about to switch between displaying the cock_lr and cock_hr models either in a showroom or in my garage.

When it doesn't crash, all I see is an invisible interior, incomplete seats, no seatbelts, driver floating in mid air inside the car.

• 1 month later...
    • 2 months later...