We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 BMW M3 GT2

Tool831

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

Features:

High Poly Interior (Including Door Panels)

Working Livery's

Opening doors

Cock LR

Body LR

Dynamic Shadow

High Poly Model

Working Gauges

Custom Rims

Accurate Detail

Bugs:

None Known

-----------------------------------------------------------------

BMW M3 GT2 (Recaro livery)

Replaces: Mercedes Benz CLK55 DTM

Converted By: Tool831

Original Model From: EAGames

Camera Swap: Ferrari Enzo (Report if you find a better one)

Rapidshare: Download

FileFront: Download

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BMW M3 GT2 (BMW livery)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BMW M3 GT2 (Normal Paint)

-------------

Terms of use:

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [email protected][

- If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via e-mail:

[email protected]

• Replies 82
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

Tool works so fast, so I can wake up on the morning, go to TDU C and discover a new mod that wasn't here the day before :)

btw thanks Tool. Can't wait for your M3.

thats right so i cant see your problem guys... everyone can have only this models that he like...so let the modders to do their job....

Just cause Im doing cars that have already been done, most of them ive done have been done by me anyway, there is nothing wrong with improving or remaking cars. At least I don't make them and then leave TDUCentral and never come back for support or updates. Plus the Lexus LFA & Vspec were new cars so really. I've already said so many times that ill be covering the whole NFS shift list eventually.

TBH I dunno what all the fuss is about modders doing the same mods, it means the people downloading them can chose the best, and the more competition there is between modders, the more they're gonna take care over their mods :p. And Reaper's right, there isnt any rules on doing mods that've been done before and Tool can do what ever mods he likes. Keep up the good work Tool :thumbsup:

TBH I dunno what all the fuss is about modders doing the same mods, it means the people downloading them can chose the best, and the more competition there is between modders, the more they're gonna take care over their mods :p. And Reaper's right, there isnt any rules on doing mods that've been done before and Tool can do what ever mods he likes. Keep up the good work Tool :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great explenation

Got big respect for all modders, but!

I think it isn´t in the rules that if some car is WIP, no one else can start to working on the same car too. It is all about who is more swift and fast. But who knows?..Maybe Tool steals in to your house with usb key when you all asleep and he is stealing your WIP cars from your PC. :lol:

sorry for my english...but hope you know what i wanted to say :lol:

Keep this thread clean from now on please. As much as I enjoy infracting you all, deleting posts and cleaning threads, I'd much prefer if you all got along and play nice.

From now on I want to see no more posts about who is stealing whos models and who should do what. Each modder can choose to do whatever models they like. So what if it has already been done by someone else, it gives people the choice of whos to use.

Modding is improving all the time, so if you have a problem with seeing models of higher quality appearing then I suggest you avoid the Mod Shop from now on.

Just alittle update.

The windows have been locked, will not be able to be used. Reason why is this is a race car, the windows have a special air flow hole in the side aswell (Or used for something else) would look odd if you were to put the windows down and then the air flow holes in the side go down too.