We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Phone!

Beav

Hello.

Got my contract phone through this morning (Sony Erricson C905). Its dolphin 30 for £20 a month. I rang orange and they said its £30 a month for the first 3 months and after this you get £5 a month off then I rang Phones4u and they said its £30 for the first month then £20 after that.

I also got a Customer Information form. Now im having trouble with the "Customer Information Form" which I recieved this morning with my phone. You have to sign it and theres a part which you need "proof of address seen Reference" and "Proof of signiture seen Referenece". I dont know what you enter here :/ I rang orange up and they said to leave the form if ive done the direct debit online

Any help?

~Thanks

Last time I had anything like that, which was quite recently. Something to do with my dads mortgage I had to get a college lecturer to sign a form saying they'd witnessed me signing the form and they had to leave their address and occupation next to their signature. I couldn't have someone from my family as a witness.

I don't know if this is the same sort of thing. A proof of address could be a bill or something. Utitility bill or a driving license. Infact after doing a quick Google search one website doesn't suggest a proof of signature is what I said originally. It suggests sending something like a driving license, so anything that will have your signature on it.