We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FenixZ - Ford Mustang Shelby

House

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole fetish with having to use the latest beta thingy of whoosit...

Pain in the rear for normal people.

Nothing wrong with good old winzip or winrar....

:sulk:

FenixZ only does that because he charges people money to download his car mods as soon as he finishes them, which is 100% illegal because none of the car models he uses were made by him.....

FenixZ only does that because he charges people money to download his car mods as soon as he finishes them, which is 100% illegal because none of the car models he uses were made by him.....

that´s not correct, the archive is only corrupted...

you had 1,88MB at all, winrar shows me 6MB for interior, packed to zero and the exterior is also way too small.

so we had to wait for a complete archive.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
USSR is a soviet union, why the English flag costs for me, I do not know. By the way I write in English through an auto translator, on it not which things can be not faithful. Would write on Russian, in the native language, but some pindosy, not able to translate and start making from a world site cleanly English..

I have left to drink vodka from matreshka! with the bear, in a cap to a cap with ear-flaps under a balalaika! Shooting enemies of the people from AK47!

Mod Edit: Please do not swear or go off topic. Thanks.

House, +1 I have left to drink vodka, too :thumbsup:

Winrar it paid and at it presses in times worse, the closed initial code, winrar for noobs

You do not understand me, my bear has drunk all the my vodka... I will go drive on T-90

Well it is fine, have joked and it is fine, hlopci, I will go fat I will eat also pigs American of a wild boar I will shoot down

Two stupid schoolboy. Sorry for offtoping