We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Pagani Zonda R

Tool831

• Replies 125
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi great mob tool i have a question i done the enzo camera swap but i cant see the needle when i drive its normal or ive done something wrong ?

Push the camera back, in the options there is a option (forgot what its called) and adjust the camera backwards.;)

• 4 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

Why do I have the camera in the middle of the car like at the mclaren instead of at the drivers seat? I'm pretty new at modding so I don't know how to do the camera swap! I just installed the mod with the TDU mod and play!.exe

-Dgl44

-edit: So I got the camera figured out but I can't change the colors! I don't seem to have the DB_xx.bnk or TDU_CarColors.xx In the TDU\Euro\Bnk\DataBase

Why do I have the camera in the middle of the car like at the mclaren instead of at the drivers seat? I'm pretty new at modding so I don't know how to do the camera swap! I just installed the mod with the TDU mod and play!.exe

-Dgl44

-edit: So I got the camera figured out but I can't change the colors! I don't seem to have the DB_xx.bnk or TDU_CarColors.xx In the TDU\Euro\Bnk\DataBase

Check the link in my sig for the cameras, and for the colors, get the 1.68a patch installed, then use TDUMT 1.14 to add whatever colors you want to any car.

• 5 months later...
    • 2 years later...