We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2007 Porsche 997 GT3 RSR V1.1

Tool831

• 3 weeks later...

Fair play tool, I don't often download any of these mods. But this, it caught my attention. Great model, crap sound from atari. Don't know if it's just be, but with the default sound given to the RUF RGT, it sounds crap from the cockpit, bonet and no cam view. It sound crackly at points and I can't even hear the engine just air. Any sound releases for this car?

Thanks for now! I'll test it later.

EDIT: It didn't work with the RS4, but I tried some other Camera Swaps an now it finally works with the Mustang GT Coupe.

Sorry, my screwup, I'm using the Audi A6 camera and the Ferrari 512TR IK setting, and I've got the car in the Pagani Zonda Coupe slot.

Now I just need to find a good combined setting for the BMW M3 GT2 car......

Don't know if it's just me, but with the default sound given to the RUF RGT, it sounds crap from the cockpit, bonet and no cam view. It sound crackly at points and I can't even hear the engine just air. Any sound releases for this car?

For some reason... with the Modded Sound from the Sound Forums.. i get the same bug.

I can hear th Sound clearly in all camera views except for

Cockpit facing forward.

And Hood Cam facing forward.

Tool831, could you please confirm this issue , if not what sound are you using and what camera/IK setting are you using for this mod?

I REALLY want to get this mod working 100%. :D Please.