We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Interior too dark

ljubljancan

Hi, i seem to have a problem with some of the cars i've downloaded and replaced ingame and that is, the dashboard in the interior view is REALLY dark when in the shade. It's ok if i have the car facing in such a direction that the sunlight falls on the dashboard but the moment i turn around the thing goes almost black. Is this a HDR issue and is there any other way to resolve it other than turning off HDR? And while i'm at it, how does one go about to brightening up the image when using enbseries other than increasing screen brightness ingame. I'm not using it right now, but if the dark dashboard thing is related to the game's HDR i'll probably start using it.

Well, I have the same problem. It happens only with Shift models. It never occured with other mods. Maybe it's a problem with dinamic shadows?

Dynamic shadows does make the interior dark but only where the shadows are. I use HDR so I never get dark interiors. So im not sure. I also use custom GFX settings aswell.