We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2005 Porsche Carrera GT

Tool831

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Download modding tools from http://www.oahucars-unlimited.com/crbst_20.html

Then extract it and start it up.

Click on file the settings and make sure your TDU root is correct.

After that Click on vehicle manager, then double click the car you want.

Then click the tab that says Camera-IK and in the purple box find the vehicle you want the camera of, and then click apply to camera, then click the save button in the top right corner.

Thanks So much i will try it, ok every time i want todouble click on the car, it sends a message saying "unable to load requsted vehicle data?

First off sure you have selected C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited

And not just C:\Program Files\Atari

Some times you just have to close it down then start back up and it should work.

And also make sure you have got .NET 2.0 framework installed.

Ah, this ist the Community Patch?!

I´m not sure if I want to install it. I use the "new textures" patch and I´m not sure if it works together.

Anyway, what is with all my mods if I install this Community Patch now? Do I have to re-install them all?!

It´s not the best way if this patch is provided for mods in future.

A few small bugs. In internal view there is no roof (only version with the roof), we do not see anything to back and the engine is strange when you look closely.

Only external view.

The carrera gt rear logo it's black.

But it's my favorite and remains yet one of your best mods congratulations ;)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

It´s not the best way if this patch is provided for mods in future.

The Community patch of djey's add's alot of things, aswell updates the database with new car names and logo's etc.

Thats why if you use carrera GT Auto Installer it changes the data to "Porsche Carrera GT" which needs the Djeys community patch adds the new name lines within the database etc

So if anyone else gets crashing its due to them not having the proper database update which my physics need.

I now installed the patch. Is it ok that my game still says "1.66a"??!

I see new car dealers and I just crashed right into a stretch limo, so there are new features. Just wondering about the "1.66a".

What about the "new textures"-mod? I am not sure if is still installed after running 1.67. Should I install it again or not?

So your saying we have to have Djey's Patch 1.67 to use any of these CGT? I don't really want Djey's patch(no offense) and would like to use your CGT, is there another way to install it without making my game crash? I manually installed it by the way but it still crashes.