We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2005 Porsche Carrera GT

Tool831

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As some other members, I have also the problem that I get kicked from the server:(

Is there any way to prohibit that?

I really don't know how many times ive said this..

If you get kicked from the server then uninstall the mod and then 'Manually' Install it.

All instructions are in first post on how to manually install. :)

---------------------------------------------------

On a side note.. I don't think ill do physics again if its gonna cause alot of fuss and issue's with people. Or at least release 2 installers.

1st Installer that installs the physics changes only

2nd Installer to install the car files only and not any changes to the car physics at all

On a side note.. I don't think ill do physics again if its gonna cause alot of fuss and issue's with people. Or at least release 2 installers.

1st Installer that installs the physics changes only

2nd Installer to install the car files only and not any changes to the car physics at all

think this would be the best solution... epic car... your best yet!

I have a patch from djey''s, and I want new physics in online ! Throws out me from a server constantly! that to do?

No that was due to peoples games crashing. That requires djey's patch if they were to use the Auto installer.

Should of read the first post aswell. :cheeky:

WARNING: Auto Installing can and might get you kicked from the TDU Servers! Manually install if you do not wanna risk it!

So I suggest uninstalling the Carrera GT and manual install. And if you really want the physics start a Offline Account. :D