We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2005 Porsche Carrera GT

Tool831

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no error. it simply doesn't starts. i have unistalled the mod, reinstalled it again, replaced the tdu exe file, replaced the bnk map and nothing happens, just a blank screen at startup and then it suddenly crashes with no error.

--- Post Updated ---

i'm affraid that i will have to reinstall the whole game but i don't want that because i have a lot of mods and a lot of physics installed and i don't want to lose them. is there any other sollution? i mean without the game reinstallation. by the way sorry for my bad english :)

I see. The database went wrong after you pressed "install" in the installer. It use to happened to me when I had lots of mods installed. The last thing to do is go in TDU Modding Tools and TDUPE and check if there is no message saying something not found. If no, I'm afraid yes you have to reinstall the game...

When you game is install, just before you replace the original the Magic Map. Copy the whole Test Drive Unlimited folder and past somewhere, rename it as the original TDU game. Then you can install cars. But after you want to install more cars, you have to copy (Main TDU folder with mods) in Euro>Bnk>Database the 14 files and past it somewhere. Then next time your game crash, you can use these database you copied and keep cars you installed ;)