We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2005 Porsche Carrera GT

Tool831

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can have a new whole top speed actually.. Its all about changing the weight etc and getting it right.

Some values are there just for the data chart in the showroom when looking at it to show the top speed.

Is the Weigth Value not protected by the Server? If so you can't fool around with at all if you like to be online compatible ?

Additional questions for you (Tool):

A. I saw in your car has in interior on the central rear mirror a wrong mirror (with points strigth to the road instade somewhere behind you), I saw this kind of bug on Eden's Jaguar XK as well. Do you maybe know what causes the wrong angle? (Just curiose what causes this problem).

B. If I wanted to switch the car to another car. I asume I need to perfom all database changes by my own hand (no problem with that) but say will there maybe a info what physic values got changed to what in the readme? I asume not really or? (Like its my own fault if I want to use the car on a wrong car slot)

C. Price tag changign? Must something be newer then I see it in the TDU Edting program. Nice finding ^^!

Is the Weigth Value not protected by the Server? If so you can't fool around with at all if you like to be online compatible ?

Additional questions for you (Tool):

A. I saw in your car has in interior on the central rear mirror a wrong mirror (with points strigth to the road instade somewhere behind you), I saw this kind of bug on Eden's Jaguar XK as well. Do you maybe know what causes the wrong angle? (Just curiose what causes this problem).

B. If I wanted to switch the car to another car. I asume I need to perfom all database changes by my own hand (no problem with that) but say will there maybe a info what physic values got changed to what in the readme? I asume not really or? (Like its my own fault if I want to use the car on a wrong car slot)

C. Price tag changign? Must something be newer then I see it in the TDU Edting program. Nice finding ^^!

So far what ive changed ive been able to get online. :) You also have to remember 2CV's Bugatti was on a custom car slot with its own physics aswell and is able to get online. So won't be a issue imo.

A: For the interior mirror pointing down, I really am not sure why it does this. I still try and tinker around with it now and then but been unsuccessful.

B: Nope I will not put down which values have been changed, to long to list on how to fix the physics lines etc, The installer will be the only thing to get the physics on.

C: Changing price's isn't that new, its really simple. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a progress update: At the moment ive made the installer patch and works flawless, however now working on the Uninstall button/script for it to uninstall if you want restore it to original, having abit of problems restoring the original physics of the farboud.

As soon as I figure this out Version 2 (Roof off, Spoiler down) will be released. IF for some reason still cannot get the uninstaller to work, I might just release it with the standard install and then update all links with the updated physics in a update.

EDIT: Okay fixed the issue with it Uninstalling

Great Car! Just 2 bugs....

1 is pretty small but the specs show that the car's acceleration is 7.0 secs.

2 is a shadow bug, you can see the guy in the shadow, I'll post a pic soon.

1. I know about this, but in the physics/database it actually said "0 to 100" so i put "7.0 secs" except in game it changed it. So its a pretty strange thing.

2. I've already said I cannot fix that, cause its not part of the shadow. So I can't fix it.

I have no carpack and therefore of course not Djey´s patch, is it anyway possible to have that edited physics?

Nope, you have to install to get the physics changes and have djey's community patch. For it to work correctly.

1. I know about this, but in the physics/database it actually said "0 to 100" so i put "7.0 secs" except in game it changed it. So its a pretty strange thing.

0-100 ? in 7 Seconds? I belive you think about 0-100 mph, but it may be that Eden thinks here about 0-60 mph with is meteric 0-100 km/h (supriced?) And sinces Eden is European they may thougth meteric not imperial when they did that.

So may try to use on that value the 0-60 mph information you have. That may make more sences :3

That means that i can drive the car only offline???

Unfortunately yes. Although Tool is seeing if he can find a solution. Either that or all the physics changes go back to default.

What is the camera swap for people who dont use the automatic installer. Thanks

In first post, now. Sorry. ;)

(I'm posting for him because he's busy in Zmodeler and Test Drive trying to resolve these problems.)

That means that i can drive the car only offline???

This is posted on first post as of now, for those if they have this issue. ;)

------------------------

Manual Install (Doesn't change any physics or anything such)

1. Open the .rar find and open the file 'patchs' all .bnk files are there, just copy and paste them in the appropriate file.

2. Camera swap with the RUF RT12

------------------------

great car tool :)

rather than worry about the physics i'll just manual install it, i always do anyway...

since all i want is a good looking car that drives well, not too worried about if its the fastest, since most people i'll randomly bump into won't have it anyway

- brownie points for taking the time to do the physics still ;)