We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari 365 GTB/4 and more

xiorxorn

Hello,

I present you some models that some of you know by means of the work of 2CVSuperGT.

This is a model made between 2006 and 2007... my first models

Ferrari 365 GTS/4:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Ferrari 365 GTB/4 1968:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Ferrari 365 GTB/4 1972:

Ferrari 365 GTS/4 1968 prototype:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's strictly the same version of GTB/4 1968, 2CVSuperGT convert to TDU last year(http://www.oahucars-unlimited.com/)

But The model were modified because of contraints of conversion in the past.

2CVSuperGT will work on new version of the car with the new possibilities of modding in the game. By exemple, in the new version, the seats will be mine in stead of the 250GTO Seats.

Of course, others version will be available, as the GTS/4(known as "Spyder") that was evocated in "Miami Vice" TV Show(actually a replic based on Corvette C3)

In miami vice, the wheels look like boranni's Rims(Remember that there's no daytona on miami vace, only a replica based on a C3). I think you'll find what you want on the Facel Vega Facel 2 that have borannies very similar to the daytona.

Yep, i that's what was looking for, can you somehow include those on the Spyder, i think the car looks much better with the Boranni's....somehow i just don't like the factory rims, but maybe that's only my opinion....

Oh... my... GOD. Huge Miami Vice fan here, I can't thank you enough for what you're doing here.

I already made the proper Florida ZAQ 178 License plate long ago, I only need to recover the files from whatever HDD I dumped them in. Oh and learn how to mod clothes in-game. My favorite MV tunes are already in-game so I'm clear on that side.

As Al Pacino would say: Just when I thought I was out (of TDU)... they pull me back in!

Oh... my... GOD. Huge Miami Vice fan here, I can't thank you enough for what you're doing here.

I already made the proper Florida ZAQ 178 License plate long ago, I only need to recover the files from whatever HDD I dumped them in. Oh and learn how to mod clothes in-game. My favorite MV tunes are already in-game so I'm clear on that side.

As Al Pacino would say: Just when I thought I was out (of TDU)... they pull me back in!

HEY, because i'm also a MV fan....i would like to ask you how i can put songs in the game? And could you e-mail me some of those MV tunes? If possible all of them, at least the names of the songs, and where to find them....pleeeeeaaaase.......:drool:

HEY, because i'm also a MV fan....i would like to ask you how i can put songs in the game? And could you e-mail me some of those MV tunes? If possible all of them, at least the names of the songs, and where to find them....pleeeeeaaaase.......:drool:

just go to: documents/test drive unlimited/savegame, then go to your own savegame and make a folder called "Radio";) and from there, you need to make a folder for your new radio station:)

you can make up to 4 stations and 32 songs in eatch of them;)

MV is serious bussenis :D

just go to: documents/test drive unlimited/savegame, then go to your own savegame and make a folder called "Radio";) and from there, you need to make a folder for your new radio station:)

you can make up to 4 stations and 32 songs in eatch of them;)

MV is serious bussenis :D

hey, thank's, but can you e-mail me the names of those Miami Vice Songs, and if possible, a site, were i could download the name....Here's the address :

[email protected]

pleeeeaaaaseeee

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

the model present on first post was my first model, made in 2006 and for GTASA. Three caracteristics that are today three handicaps for a good conversion on TDU. Particularly the interior that has too many squares and angles.

So I redo some details:

dash and steering wheel

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

new rims(under construction)

new seat

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

And there's others features, but that's a surprise...

So stay tuned, and visit http://www.oahucars-unlimited.com.

Some news very very soon ;)

bye