We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Crazy Winter Edition 1.5B by Opelos_HUN

Opelos_HUN

You posted the same comment on my 'Autoinstaller' thread... which zip are you trying to extract ? Winter autoinstaller or original winter with no autoinstaller ?

Usually, you just need to download again the corrupt file as it is most of the time a file transfer problem.

TD38

First archive on both mods mate,and yes,tried to download again several times,but still smacked out.

• Replies 585
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First archive on both mods mate,and yes,tried to download again several times,but still smacked out.

Did you try to download from a different source and verify the checksums ? Is it really the first segment that is corrupt ? Maybe the zip software gives the error on the first segment despite it's another segment that is bad.

I remember when I downloaded the first time Crazy Winter mod, I also had some damaged files that were not extracted.

I downloaded again everything with no issue.

Concerning the autoinstaller version, you can verify the checksums to be sure of the file to download.

Good luck

TD38

Do all these add up to the full snow mod? The 'Torrent' links don't work. If I were to download all these, would that be the full snow mod? Maybe a stupid question but just making sure! :p

The hint is in the name. Each one is just a small part of the mod. If the links were working, you'd need all of them for the mod to work.

Thanks, just wanted to double check before I tried to download all them for it to be wrong.

I may add a piece of information :

You will also need to set a road type, so you'll have to download and install one of the different roads proposed (Snowy light, Snowy normal...).

And don't forget the "Patch for the Island"... in first post right under the archive segments. It's necessary to avoid some zones that would remain green otherwise.

TheDuck38

I may add a piece of information :

You will also need to set a road type, so you'll have to download and install one of the different roads proposed (Snowy light, Snowy normal...).

And don't forget the "Patch for the Island"... in first post right under the archive segments. It's necessary to avoid some zones that would remain green otherwise.

TheDuck38

Thanks for the help, now to decide which roads. Hmm. :p

• 2 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    @Burege

The patch for the island is because there were some zones with no snow in the original post.

You can download my installer/deinstaller if you don't want to take too many files. It's only 5 segments and will set and remove the mod. Check my signature.

oh okay, well, you don't have signature? I remember when you had, like yesterday? But now I can't see any :S

edit: now I can see!

• 2 weeks later...
    hey guys, when I instal the mode and select a kind of road (snowy light, full snowy, etc) it says "instalation went wrong and was stopped. A restoration (maybe manual) of normal mode is strongly advised"

It is the second time that happens =/

Do you know what am I doing wrong?? =(

Hello,

This is not the right place to post this issue, as I suppose you downloaded my installer.

I reply here...

Theduck38

• 2 weeks later...
    • 9 months later...
    • 2 months later...