We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2008 Koenigsegg CCX

Tool831

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, No words can discribe how high quality and amazing this mod is! I just tested it and I have to say its one of the best mods you have ever made. It looks like it was already in TDU! Keep up the good work Tool, Hoefully all your new mods will be as high of quality as this one is. Heres a pic I took to.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii107/corvette1_2008/200912012204452.jpg

NICE! I just found this thread and realised i have your old CCX installed on my CCR...

I didnt realize you had made a NEW one...

I was wondering though, i dont know if you forgot or if it was intended... but the last CCX i have is a 'Roof off version'. I didn't notice one for the revamped updated CCX mod. Did you leave it out for design or realism, or time constraint reasons, or do you have plans to make one to match your old "roof off version" CCX? I don't want this to sound like a request, because I downloaded the roof off version for a reason... and would liked to have seen it in the revamp.

I will respect your choice, as I am not one to ask for anything of you. You spend your valuable time and hard work on these mods, and out of the kindness of your heart, you share them with us. For that alone, i am personallygreatly thankful. Cheers Tool831.

To clarify: I like it very much as it is now, i was never much a a CCR driver, but now i see myself wanting to drive it more now and picking it as my vehicle for cruises to get to know the car more. :) Thanks for this mod.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...