We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion GPS mod v1.2 (deleted Hardcore icon)

iLLusion

I know, I know... what happened with white version, you may ask? Well, truth is, I've failed to deliver, and I decided to run and hide into a mice hole... until you forget about it. ^^

You did? Excellent! Then, let me update this mod with another feature. If you love to drive your car in Hardcore mode (who doesn't!?), but hate that damn H letter on your left side, cry no more, it's finally deleted and won't bother you anymore.

Other features are the same, new GPS and new Home icon.

Expect more updates in future to happen. And yes, I know, pace of new features is rather slow... but it's worth your wait.

Check for download link on 1st page.

• Replies 65
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is looking great man, I like your style.. ;)

One question though.. In this post, I think you've written the old and new on wrong pics.. ;)

I'm guessing the bikini pic is the new one.. ;)

And nice job, thanks for this one.. I don't know, but I could also look into how the GPS changes in race mode, so you can change it.. ;)

Nope, bikini pic is the old one. ;)

Thanks for your offer, but I already know why GPS is switching back to the old one in race mode. Other GPS texture is located in hud_cha.bnk, and I remember that after changing it, my game crashed everytime I started it.

I'll give it a second look though, maybe this time I'll be more lucky. :P

Nope, bikini pic is the old one. ;)

Thanks for your offer, but I already know why GPS is switching back to the old one in race mode. Other GPS texture is located in hud_cha.bnk, and I remember that after changing it, my game crashed everytime I started it.

I'll give it a second look though, maybe this time I'll be more lucky. :P

Oh, okay then.. ;)

Keep up.. ;)

• 1 month later...

Finally. :D I have some time to spend on new update.

I have in mind to change GPS direction arrows and to get rid off police icons.

btw.

Because very often I can't access this forum, you can follow current progress @ my blog: http://llpowah.blog.com/2010/05/21/tdu-gps-v1-5-wip/ if you're interested.

Cya later. ;)

EDIT:

1zbt0s0.jpg

This was supposed to be new GPS direction arrows. Unfortunately, after few hours playing with different settings, browsing through a lot of files... I've decided to give up. :D Once again, modding GPS files turn up to be... hm, pretty challenging. Same thing happend when I've tried to remove police chasing icons. Game loads, I manage to exit from the garage but... crash. Every single time.

v1.5 will stay wip... for indefinite time. Sorry people. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 5 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...