We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

fifomaniak: Lamborghini Reventon Sound

fifomaniak

It comes out as I'm thinking about same thing as Tool :cheeky: He's fixing Reventon, and earlier I thought about doing sound mod for this great car. And I think this came out very nicely. V12 pooooooower!:excited:

[TUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Filefront Download

Rapidshare Download

Oh my god. Just went for a drive and I must say this is definitely THE best sound in Test Drive. It's actually better than the Zonda R sound imo and thats surprising coming from me.

I actually just got in it and forgot my speakers were loud and I actually crapped myself when I revved it as I was not expecting it to be so loud. I was then extremely shocked by how it sounded, even at low revvs. Later on I got into a tunnel (especially with my Logitech Z-5500's and I am actually surprised my parents didn't come through and tell me to turn it down :p) and I have to say, I was transported somewhere where angels were singing etc..., it was just that amazing. :eek: :eek: :eek:

You honestly could not make this sound any better. It's beyond brilliant! I also don't think your video does this sound justice. It's one of these things you have to hear to believe how good it really is. I will certainly enjoy this car a lot more now, thanks a lot mate. :D :D

I agree with you. ;) BTW with a little search I found the gauges here. But they don't work for me somehow. Where did you get your ones?

Edit: Fixed now, I replaced accenditally the Coupe and not the Roadster version. I had to replace the Roadster version. Now they work. :)

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 10 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...