We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What do you personally dislike in TDU?

matt1314

The title says it all. What do you don't like in TDU? Personally, I don't like, when the car takes off in the hardcore more when you jump and then it flies through the air like a plane. Or when you drive up a hill, the front part of the car starts pulling up into the air and the car loses control. I also don't like, that when the car crashed and it starts to e.g. roll down the hill, you'll get respawned again onto the wheels, so you can't watch the car flying and smashing onto the ground until it stops like in other games e.g. GRID.

Yeah, the "Hardcore mode" is to be honest not really realistic. I mean am I wrong thinking that a Ferrari shouldn´t understeer when you get in a corner at 160 kph/100 mph?

And yup there are many strange people playing TDU and most of them are annoying.

If you just getting yourself a coffe and let your car standing around at the side of the road some of them stop next to you use their horns a thousand times.

And if they see you are not reacting the simply go beserk and crash thousand times into you car.

After they ruined your car by smashing it into the next best tree, most of em just drive on.

That is annoying!

hate noobs that can t really cruise in a good way, just going full throttle crashing you from behind and crashing traffic going out off the road its soo anoying

Yeah, see for me it's almost the opposite. While I reckon it's inconsiderate to crash into complete strangers, (unless their name is made up chat speak, in which case they deserve to get hit) hooning around is the part of TDU I enjoy.

If I want to cruise around town, I have 3 cars parked downstairs in my garage built for that purpose. However, if I want to take a Bugatti or Zonda to their top speeds, which I can't do in real life for a whole complex range of financial, legal and common sense issues, then TDU is a mildly involving way to relieve that urge. (It is a game, not a simulator)

The overall reliance on online mode also irks me alot.