We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

fifomaniak: Porsche 911 GT2/GT3 RS Sound

fifomaniak

So, sound earlier than a mod? Yes, cause thanks to T3hReaper, we've had a pre-release version, so we could record preview movie and release the sound to you. You also have a good preview of the car with this movie. Enjoy!

[TUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Filefront Download

Rapidshare Download

PS. This sound revs only to 7k rpm. So you can put it on RUF rTurbo and RT12. When Tool will release GT3 RS, I'll release a little bit different sound based on RGT, so it will rev up to 8k rpm! It's done now, I'm just waiting for Tool. It's because I think GT3 RS fits well on RGT, because it hasn't got a Turbocharger. It'll be for GT3 RS and RSR.

Excellent Sound! :cheeky: I think im going to run out of words to say soon if you keep releasing the sounds as you do! :cool:

It's because I think GT3 RS fits well on RGT, because it hasn't got a Turbocharger. It'll be for GT3 RS and RSR.

You can remove that within Djey's tools.. ;) To disable the turbocharger.

Can you make the 8000rpm version sound like PetFrog? Because I put the first version of the GT3RS in the Maserati MC-12 slot.

No, I'm not making sounds out of movies. They'll never sounds as good as these ones.

You can remove that within Djey's tools.. ;) To disable the turbocharger.

Yeah, but I'm driving online (don't like police) and I want similiar power. And RGT on lvl 1 has 414 BHP, so only one less than the real GT3 RS ;) Anyway, end OT.

No, I'm not making sounds out of movies. They'll never sounds as good as these ones.

PetFrog isn't a "movie car", it's a very real, very famous GT3-RS with a SharkWerkz exhaust system.

I only linked the videos as a reference point for the sound of the car, not to use as samples. I'm sure you could find something better to use for samples somewhere else.

PetFrog isn't a "movie car", it's a very real, very famous GT3-RS with a SharkWerkz exhaust system.

I only linked the videos as a reference point for the sound of the car, not to use as samples. I'm sure you could find something better to use for samples somewhere else.

I'm not saying that's it's a "movie car", I'm saying that I'm not doing car sounds while getting samples from movie. And if you think that finding samples is an easy thing, you're wrong - it's practically impossible.

• 1 year later...

hey im having a little trouble with this sound... i cant hear anything at all =s neither outside the car...

Also with the other porsches i hear the sound very low when im inside but normally when camera is outside... i thing this happens cause i have a 5.1 sound system... do you have any idea how to improve this? seriouslly if i cant hear the car there is no fun at all :s

hey im having a little trouble with this sound... i cant hear anything at all =s neither outside the car...

Also with the other porsches i hear the sound very low when im inside but normally when camera is outside... i thing this happens cause i have a 5.1 sound system... do you have any idea how to improve this? seriouslly if i cant hear the car there is no fun at all :s

this has nothing! to du with youre 5.1

i was very upsed, too, when i realised this. this is a bug of the game (or is it a try to simulate the enginge in the back?[if it is like this it is bad:]). but don't worry the porsche/ruf sounds in this game suck even this mod doens't come really closer to the original(don't worry fiffo for it's age it is a good mod)

• 5 weeks later...