We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Classic Car Club

bladecat4

Do you like classic cars? Can't get enough of the Wind-in-the-Willows feel of the AC 289? Or maybe you just love the envy from your friends that comes with owning the original Lambo?

But whether you have friends or not, I'm here to help.

I'm setting up a new club for classic car drivers, which will mostly consist of cruises and leisure drives in Jaguar E-Types along the coast, dressed in white shirts and dress pants, with the occasional race, which will, much in the style of the PS2 version, result in advancement for those who are deemed good racers. If you are to be considered at risk of abusing your advancement, then you won't be allowed in. Remember that: This is a gentlemen's club, we drive gentlemen's cars, and we behave like gentlemen.

That said, does anyone have a clubhouse that's distinctly country-club-esque? I have to get off now, but leave your suggestions here if you're interested, and I'll get them in approximately 17 1/2 hours.

I'm not sure what kind of cruises you are talking about but I do run a club, that used to be the most active in the game, and we did classic cruises all the time. Even though my club is not as active anymore, I do have a few members that will get on from time to time to cruise with me.

My cruises consist of speed limit driving because that way, you enjoy the car a little more.

I'm not going to leave my current club but you are more than welcome to join in on one of my cruises at any time and if you ever want to cruise, just message me on XBL and I will gladly cruise with ya. :D