We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Most difficult car to drive ( not the least favourite )

apl300

-ME412

-Caterham due to literally no rear downforce and insane bhp/weight ratio

-Viper Cpe

-TVR T440R, Brillant for controlled drifts but the huge torque means full throttle starts are very perilous, especially when upgraded to stage 3, C class car faster then a stage 2 Enzo ftw!!!

-ZO6 not due to handling but the short gear ratios on twisty roads means my left arm gets very tired and i have to concentrate very hard on my gears and revs so i dont stall

-The two Koeni's, Huge power, no downforce says it all

will probs think of more

• 2 weeks later...

the most difficult car to drive is the ME crysler prototype, with seven speeds, requires full concentration and control the throlle all the times; I play hardcore mode with no aid whatsoever and driving that car is like driving on ice, is very difficult to find the limit , is a nightmare specially taking a set under presure on the track.

the most difficult car to drive is the ME crysler prototype, with seven speeds, requires full concentration and control the throlle all the times; I play hardcore mode with no aid whatsoever and driving that car is like driving on ice, is very difficult to find the limit , is a nightmare specially taking a set under presure on the track.

next time you are in game, look for a guy named kennek43....(i think those are the numbers, name i am positive of)

i have never seen him in any other car, he may have some pointers for ya

Knonissegs are hard to drive but specially the new one from the pack, tuned 3 spoils handling, acceleration, braking points, that's why too many people used traction control but of course they deny such behavior, competing in a closed lobby with aids off is the only way to see if somebody is real organic racer or a cheater, cheers!!