We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

dc300m02: No Helmet mod

dc300m02

No helmet mod [1.0]

Creator: dc300m02

Images below

Not sure if this is the right place?!?

Make sure you backup common_clothes.BNK. Open most recent TDU Modding Tools -> File browser -> Avatar -> Clothes. Click on the "Common Clothes" BNK find "M_HELMET_RED_RABBIT" .2dm, .3dd, .3dg and replace (Ctrl + R in the most recent modding tools) with ones from the zip. make sure you backup the common_clothes.BNK. If you don't have a Red Rabbit helmet go to their clothing store and the 1st 15 or so helmets will be invisible.

Download

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I also have 1.68a patch

scratching my head at the moment why it doesn't work.

I have one profile with a female avatar, where all possible missions are completed, when I go to my wardrobe there are only two helmets left to choose ( I bought them all )

however I have a different profile with a male avatar, on this profile I had some missions for hitchhikers left which weren't done 'perfect'

after completing one of these I got one more clothes coupon, went into the rabbit shop and purchased one of the invisible helmets and voila it worked....

still haven't quite figured out how it works though maybe by fiddling with the helmet 2.db

anyone now how the transparency works ?

• 3 months later...
Guest Aussie.Guy

nice only works for male characters. I've used patch 1.68b and it still works fine.

After you purchased the red Rabbit helmet go into wardrope again then scroll left or right when trying out the helmet on till it disappears from your arm.

forgot all about this! I don't have 1.68b so I can not tell you why it's not working. All I did was shrink the model of the helmet so it's smaller than the head. If you could decapitate your avatar, you'd probably see it.

I tried making the helmet for the car... but everything I tried only made the entire avatar disappear.