We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I cannot play Online because the original cd cannot read, and I use a no-cd exe

Grey_Wolf_Bozkurt

Virtual disk means that you have an illegal copy of the game. You will never be able to play online with a cracked game. Buy the game is my advice.

Not necessarily, and iirc it is legal to make a backup copy of your own games and films. Just as long as you do not share them with anyone else.

But you will need an original game disk inside your computer to play online. So there is no point trying to get online if you haven't got an original disk.

:rolleyes: Ive heard all thi before. Without a key you can't play online. I find it hard to belive you lost your manual as well as forgetting your username/password from gamespy.

People here wont help you if you have an illegal copy, end of.

Piracy happens but not on this site.

:rolleyes: Ive heard all thi before. Without a key you can't play online. I find it hard to believe you lost your manual as well as forgetting your username/password from gamespy.

People here wont help you if you have an illegal copy, end of.

Piracy happens but not on this site.

ROFLMAO!!! Dude, if your THAT hard up just download it from ATARI right now!!! there 50% off, that's like 10 bucks dude....

I HAVE my booklet, the box*someplace*. and a real disk, Unless your could provide proof of ever having any of these things I doubt you will get the sort of help your looking for.:oook:

I always said if you like it buy it, and I freakin LOVE this game so much I might have to buy it twice due to my ignorance.:imwithstupid:

and helping somebody obtain full working game without a bought and paid for key of there own is illegal and is against the rules on this site.

I recommend buying the game and another DVD rom or something and keep the game in there. no "no cd cracks" needed:D

Just the way it is.