We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2CV SUPER GT : FACEL VEGA FACEL II - v1.2

2CV SUPER GT

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is cars like the Mazda MX-5, RX-8 that have unused slots or such. Since after all, Diablo posted proof of the RX-8 being in game once. There are files of their rims and HUD's, camera and ik's and if you have patch 1.67d the police actually say "Be on the lookout for a Mazda" unlike the other added brands.(Including Holden and Lexus)

Why these cars? Because we make the 3D and we don't just pick the mesh from a other game to put it in tdu. But to make the 3D quickly, we need to be passionate by the car we modelize. By the way, the new BMW6(not the model of 70's), Cadillac sixteen, and so on, are boring to us.

Newest and fastest cars are good cars,but we make legendary cars, sorry if it's too high for you

But you always can modelize cars by yourself instead of denigrate our hard work made for the part of this community that appreciate it.

PS: Prepare you to see some others "NewLife(Hun)'s disapproval" cars on oahucars-unlimited.com, because we have a lot of models like this under construction, high quality interior and exterior... sorry

Yes, I have.

After uninstall this mod game is crashing too. Before that everything it was OK.

Do you use vehicule manager or dredgy tools? Some change may make some ressource lost for a car like this mod.

Try it on clean installation.

Put all DB files from 1.67d on your install if you want to resolve your game.

Bugatti 57 and this... Why? BMW 6, Cadillac Sixteen, Mercedes Touts, Ford Shelby GT500 (2010) and it would be possible to load up many other very good cars yet into the game... Max 239 km/h ? :crying:

I cannot for the life of me, believe that you think you have the right to say that!

Not everyone wants to zoom around at 300mph in a Koenigsegg or something like that. I for one love to obey the rules of the road and drive sensibly as it gives me great satisfaction and pleasure. The Facel Vega marque made legendary cars and as much as I prefer the HK500, I love this car to bits because it's a Facel Vega.

And no I am not going to post a message such as "plzzz make the facel vega hk500 plzzz becuz this one is crap" because that would be highly immature and I am not one of those people who say things like that and I don't bed for things to be done.

I mean can you name any other game that has a Facel Vega in it? I doubt there is more than one.

Also many people enjoy driving classic cars in Test Drive and this is a fantastic addition to the game. So what if there isn't a high poly BMW 6 Series or whatever, thats boring compared to this car.

Anyway great mod. I look forward to driving it when I return from my holiday. You guys have done a wonderful job on creating and converting this car and so huge respect for that. :cool:

Instaled, just gotta wait for one to become avaliable in my showroom but on the testdrive, it was brilliant

With this, does it mean you can add an infinite number of new cars/bikes into the game or were you just used a couple of unused car slots because if its infinite new slots, we wouldnt have to overwrite standard cars for mods =D

I hate old cars, let me just start by saying that. Old Astons, Corvettes etc are horrible horrible cars.

But this one isn't. And neither was the Bugatti. You certainly have a knack for picking the right icons. This car was (not directly) competing (and winning) against 2 seater Ferraris, Aston Martins and Mercedes. It's a legendary car, which has been faithfully reproduced in stunning detail. It is one of, if not the, greatest mod here.

I think this mod will be the first time I've ever left reputation...

i've downloaded it and now, my bugatti atlanic isn't there anymore.

Bugatti Atlantic and Facel Vega must to work fine together, let's try to install Atlantic another time, and have a look on store. Nobody have this problem before, so, I think it will be OK for you, good luck. Facel II & Atlantic use the same carshop.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8650/couplez.jpg

Thanks for awesome car, but why this car is 4wd?

Sorry for french setting but you can read Propulsion, meaning Rear Wheel Drive. The driving style of this Facel II was made after reading many comments on it. Facel II is hard to put on "drift" position, it s not a funny chassis and rear suspensions was already too "simple" in 1961.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

@ Dredgy : Thanks for comment ;)