We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion Winter Day/Night mod v2.0

iLLusion

heLLo!

In addition to v1.0 of my Winter Day mod, which have that lovely snowy feeling (http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=15771), here comes a special version that has all that, plus few twists into it, to make things a bit more spicy, and more enjoyable.

w9vbt5.jpg

With Maciuk's permission, I was able to incorporate his awesome fog/night settings into this release. With previous 3 types of weather, we got additional 3 for ultimate winter feeling. Now we can enjoy in driving not only on a beautiful snow day, but under heavy fog (my favorite), light fog, or even at night too!

neuskj.jpg

Q&A

But, Weather Mod by Maciuk already got all those things? What's so different in this release?

Weather Mod by Maciuk is weather tweaking at it's best, but it's not intended for winter driving, unfortunately. It was written for summer/autumn setting, and IMHO, doesn't go very well with Opelos_HUN Crazy Winter mod.

That's why I decided to make a custom weather .ini specially for Opelos winter mod. I'm happy with the end result, and I'm hoping you will like it too as well.

What's new in v2.0?

- height of grass/bushes is 20% smaller,

- 3 new additional weather types (powered by Weather Mod by Maciuk),

- slower time change,

- other minor tweaks.

Bugs?

- Sorry, no improvement on this level. Bugs are the same as in v1.0. That means main map is still covered in fog. And you even may encounter more of them. That's the small price to pay in order to have weather like this...

Requirements?

- TDU Crazy Winter Edition 1.5B by Opelos_HUN,

- HDR must be off.

- Adjust your game brightness settings to low values.

Optional

- Snowy Tires for TDU by EyeKatcher ,

- Snowy Tyres Enhaced by felix97,

- iLLusion Snow Tyre Chains v1.1 .

There's three versions included:

One with Night>Morning>Afternoon>Snow Day, second with Morning>Afternoon>Snow Day>Night and third with Snow Day>Night>Morning>Afternoon time cycle.

So, what you waiting for? Go and download it!

DOWNLOAD on FileFront

Enjoy!

iLLusion

• 3 weeks later...