We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Price unreal.

thaik

Hi,

I have a bug on my game, suddenly, I really don't know why,

I have the legit version of TDU, and no megapack installed yet,

I notice that the price are overly cheap, its ten time cheaper from its real cost, for example, a car that cost 5 mil, only cost 500 000$

and 800 000$ for 80 000$ and so on.

It didnt happen before, I have the latest patch 1.66A.

Though It could be convenient, I don't like that because I feel like I'm cheating.

Thank You for responding.

there is only one 5 million dollar car, the Ferrari 250GTO, and that was a mega-pack car.

so which cars are you able to buy so cheaply?

if your game has glitched, and you get the wholesaler discount, use it to your advantage and make some money....or uninstall and reinstall the whole game and hope it does not happen again. of course, back up your save game files

Well, the Ferrari Enzo, the current price is 850 000$, I guess it ain't its actual price right?

Unless I'm mistaken.

Maserati Gransport only 107 500$, if the real price was 1 075000$

Btw, it's true it can be convenient, but I don't like it in a way, I want to play like everyone

fair and square lol

Well, actually I realized that the car prices I have right now is the real price if I compared them to the car price list found on other websites.

And no, I didn't install any megapack. but I do remember that when I was playing an offline profile, the cars over 100 000$ were 10 times expensive. Now playing online profile, cheaper than before, I clearly remember that. And it's true that megapack reduces the car prices 10 times cheaper.

But I don't have any installed at this moment.

Weird huh?

=S