We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Request: Diesel Engine Sounds

AstonDriver

Hello Modder!

I know, many people think that diesel engines are not very sporty and sounds sporty. But this is not the true! Well, that could be the reason, why there are not any diesel cars or diesel sounds in TDU. But the last time shows that "diesels" are sporty.

Let's think about R10 or R15 TDI by Audi, the R8 V12 TDI, the V10 TDI in the Phaeton or Touareg, here as special Version R50, the S420CDI and so on. This cars showed that diesel engines are sporty and can make fun. Well, what we need in TDU are not everytime more and more new cars. Sometimes new sounds are enough. So here is my first request for our best Sound-Modder:

Please create Diesel Engine Sounds.

V6 TDI

V8 TDI

V10 TDI

This would be soooooooooooooo great and i think i'm not the only one who thinks so. :thumbsup: A big "Thank you" for the one, who will mod this.

Happy New Year At All!

Sincerely yours,

AstonDriver

I'm with you! I like diesel engines, my favourite car is golf 4 1.9 tdi, i wrote a request about the car and the sound mod but it was deleted. :S I'm not happy, cuz i like European cars, (Volkswagen) Im 17 years old and my first car'ill be a golf 4 1.9 tdi, i have my driving licence, but i dont have enough money to buy this car in the real life, but i'm a SMOOG( Smug Owner Of a G25) and i want to drive a golf 4 1.9t tdi in TDU. But no body want hear my request.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...