We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

T3hReaper: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X FQ-300/FQ-330/FQ-360 MR + GSR [WIP Rim Image Posted]

T3hReaper91

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X MR + GSR

Replaces: Unkown

Camera Swap: Audi RS4

Converted & Edited By: T3hReaper

Original Model From: NFS Shift

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

This Modification Requires Djey's Magicmap

Features:

High Poly Interior (Including Door Panels)

Dynamic Interior Shadow

Opening doors

Opening Windows

Cock LR

Body LR

Dynamic Shadow

High Poly Model

Working Gauges

Custom Rims

Accurate Detail

Bugs:

None Known

-----------------------------------------------------------------

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X MR

30116856.th.jpg-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of use:

-------------

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

- If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

Sorry dude, I have to ask, why start a new project when one of your others isn't finished? Good luck anyway:)

The only ongoing project is the Gumpert. It is still being worked on but it is very high poly and is taking alot of work.

So im just doing a project which you can use whilst im continuing the Gumpert.

This might happen a couple of times. Before the Gumpert gets released.

Holy crap that is amazing. Nice RWD Conversion though ;)

Edit:

Small Update. This is the MR Version of the car but i will be editing it for the GSR version aswell.

The MR Version will have the 6 speed paddle shift physics where as the GSR will have the 5 speed manual.

Just to clear things up :D

Holy crap that is amazing. Nice RWD Conversion though ;)

No need for any "hardware" conversion at all, the diffs in the Evo's, the true JDM Evos, not the gimped USA versions, are all computer controlled, the torque split to the front and rear wheels, as well as the left and right wheels is all computer controlled.

Program the CPU the right way and a 4WD car becomes RWD, or FWD, or if they wanted to they could even make just the right or left wheels be the powered ones.

No need for any "hardware" conversion at all, the diffs in the Evo's, the true JDM Evos, not the gimped USA versions, are all computer controlled, the torque split to the front and rear wheels, as well as the left and right wheels is all computer controlled.

Program the CPU the right way and a 4WD car becomes RWD, or FWD, or if they wanted to they could even make just the right or left wheels be the powered ones.

Yeah but still doubt it would be easy to set the computers up like that. As it is designed as the 4wd. Shall we say i highly doubt it is in the owners manual on how to make it rwd.

Yeah but still doubt it would be easy to set the computers up like that. As it is designed as the 4wd. Shall we say i highly doubt it is in the owners manual on how to make it rwd.

Nobody follows the owner's manuals when they're modding engine ECU's for more horsepower, or in this case, diff CPU's for handling changes.

Racers and drifters know how to do things to cars that daily drivers don't, and most likely never will.

I will release physics for the 3 different engine types: FQ-300/FQ-330/FQ-360 so there will be 6 different types of physics 3 for each model.

Also to stop confusion as there are so many different models available throughout the world.

The MR Edition is America Only!

The GSR Is Worldwide.

Hope this clears up any confusion :D