We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2006 Dodge Challenger Concept

Tool831

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your gonna make the normal SRT8 Challenger(The range topping model with stripes) completely 100% accurate you need a modified Charger R/T interior from Juiced 2, or you can make it like how the R8 LeMans Concept was :) (Accurate Exterior, Concept Interior) and some modified Audi RS-4 rims(One of them looks very similar)

Car looks great so far :)

Noooooo.. *said in Jeremy Clarkson style* :)

Why the DB9? Is it able to change, hmm, XLR-V? I think somebody also suggested that.. Although, with physics, it isn't a problem of matching the performance.. It's just a suggestion, I am totally inexperienced with modding, so, please forgive if I'm talking some random crap.. :D

Noooooo.. *said in Jeremy Clarkson style* :)

Why the DB9? Is it able to change, hmm, XLR-V? I think somebody also suggested that.. Although, with physics, it isn't a problem of matching the performance.. It's just a suggestion, I am totally inexperienced with modding, so, please forgive if I'm talking some random crap.. :D

It replaces the Cadillac XLR-V but uses the Aston Martin DB9 Camera View ;)

Edit: Oh its changed.... never knew that. But you can always body-swap ;)

i must say some of your replacement choices are a bit wierd :rolleyes:why would anyone replace the DB9 now that we have your SHIFT model for it...

Ride height and camera's I choose cars to replace. I don't like body swapping, I absolutely hate it. So If its necessary then ill do it though seeing I use custom physics its really not strange cause the physics make it not like the DB9 anymore. In this case reason I left it on the DB9 is when body swapping on the Cadillac the ride height screws up. I'm not gonna force people to have physics installed just to fix it, otherwise they would also then have to go offline and such. So Its safe to just put it on the DB9 the way it is to avoid any issue's.

As for your "why would anyone replace the DB9 now that we have your SHIFT model for it" You point is alright. Though you have to remember we cannot add new cars to the game so we are stuck to continue replacing current cars in TDU and such others.

I have many Audi R8's replacing the Ascari KZ1 its not like someone is gonna say "We already have a Audi R8 on the KZ1" If that was so then you'd see crap replacements like a Audi R8 V10 on the mclaren F1 or something more stupid.

*your reply*

fair enough mate

if you say the ride height screws up on the XLR, i guess i can always change that in TDUPE, im sure it's a safe online change as i did it for my M3

i guess it's always good if there is 2 or more of one car, in this case i can always put it on the DB9 volante if i wanted, right?

same with my Nissan GTR, instead of loosing the M400 i replaced the M12, and so on...

thanks for the reply =] :btup