We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Indoors Photo mode

thaik

to get those pictures they had to do a screenprint.

on your keyboard you should have a key marked print screen. click that, go to "paint",edit, paste, save to "my pictures", download to photobucket or image shack or whatever. it takes a few tries to get familiar with it, dont get frustrated

Yea, sure I know we can do that, but I notice they are actually in Photo mode, the picture is even in the photo album. The picture even has a name: Front Room.

They are using all the option from the Photo Mode, Saturation.. Radical Blur, Zoom in/out..

Btw, I dunno if you are seeing the same thing as me.

It's in Photo Mode ->> Scroll down, there's a picture of the living room.

maybe because the car was parked so close to the house, he was able to pan back and to the side and "enter" the house......otherwise i dont know. the left corner of the pool is visible when in house, but the car is parked by the right corner.......

best thing i can come up with is go to your house, park real close to it, and play with the camera

• 1 month later...