We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[W.I.P.] G Challenges

Carda

After being able to tweak bots even further (finally I can select 'm by brand AND model) I started thinking about a new racepack.

G Challenges: Yeah you guessed it right. Time for the classics from the G Category.

The first race will be a 'don't damage your car' challenge. Get used to the handling of the Chevrolet Corvette C1 1957. Just 15 damage to spare over 42KM of distance (take on more and the challenge will end). Adjust to the traffic not to get hit and enjoy the sound of the engine.

2809746.jpg

First 4 challenges will be restricted to the Chevrolet Corvette C1 1957.

2801592.jpg

Its a great day for a ride. No time limit in this challenge. Reach the destination without damage and earn $75,000.

Second Race: Now familiar with the handling of the Corvette C1, its time to add a time limit on another long distance ride. I'll make sure the allowed damage to your car will be very low again :twisted:

2801596.jpg

20 Minutes time limit with only 25 damage allowed. Time limit is tweaked for the untuned Corvette C1.

Third Race: Its time to race this monster against other G type cars.

2802075.jpg

It's gonna be 3 laps on this track.

2802086.jpg

The same cars as opponent do suprisingly well on this track. Tried faster bots first but wasn't needed as long as you take an untuned version of the Corvette.

2802451.jpg

O.o I'll get you next time

4th Race: Race a sprint against 7 other G type cars

2802780.jpg

2802968.jpg

Maserati 3500 GT as opponents works best on this sprint, again tweaked for the untuned Corvette.

Time to change the Corvette C1 for a newer model.

2803278.jpg

Next 4 challenges will be restricted to the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 69

Challenge 5: Let's see how this Corvette handles itself in 'follow the traffic and don't get damaged' mode2804187.jpg

2804528.jpg

Good thing the brakes are better then on the C1. Almost 25 minutes ride.

Challenge 6: Eliminator Race

2804966.jpg

If you don't get knocked out, this race lasts 7 laps

2805016.jpg

The AC 289 as opponent works great. Tweaked for the untuned Corvette.