We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DC300m02: NEW !!!Suzuki GSXR 1000 2009 V1.1 NEW!!

rollingtheboy

perfect mod

but a few bugs.

Accerlation and Holding ist a bit strange ^^ - very fast , but ok makes me jump arround ..

how can i install the "Jeans mod + Helmet?"

greetz

New physics are made to get a real sportbike style, now, its brakes harder and corners can be passed really faster!

Concerning GSXR helmet, just choose your default helmet.

For the jean, download 1.67patch from Djey ==>http://www.oahucars-unlimited.com/crbst_20.html

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finaly a bike..:excited: I have wait and wait..but never losing hope..:lol:

So many thaks to all who had work hard for this bike its awesome..:twisted:

And i hope that the bike modifier team will make other bikes too like yamaha and honda..but we will enjoy this fantastic bike now..:excited:

And a photo for my suzuki..:cool:

Thanks!

shame..

hello my friend...i think that your mod is awesome but i have a little problem.. i install the mod how you said and when i open the game it crashes me..:rolleyes: i have already the 1.66 patch..what can i do for this problem..? i am so crazy about bikes and i can't drive my favorite gsxr..:( please if you know help me.! thank you.. p.s sorry about my english i am from greece..:)

hello my friend...i think that your mod is awesome but i have a little problem.. i install the mod how you said and when i open the game it crashes me..:rolleyes: i have already the 1.66 patch..what can i do for this problem..? i am so crazy about bikes and i can't drive my favorite gsxr..:( please if you know help me.! thank you.. p.s sorry about my english i am from greece..:)

i had exactly the same problem. to make it work i used winXP, uninstalled the game, installed again, installed 1.66, megapack and this. it worked after that. but i lost all my old moded cars :/

Install patch 1.67D after your 1.66a==>http://www.oahucars-unlimited.com/crbst_20.html

Delete your radial using little program in attached files ==> http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=16269

If it doesnt work, try to uninstal and reinstal tdu(make a backup of your savedata folder)

just one quick question...

is there any way to mod the sound to be all the way to 14000rpm? i changed redline to 14k in ModdingTools, but sound is same from 12k rpm. or atleast, chnage rev meter to show fake 14k;) it just looks much better...

am i missing something?

and btw the mod is great, you all behind this project shoud have job at atari!!!! then the game would be alot better from the beginning :D

This picture looks amazing! :thumbsup:

thanks haha, try not to quote images though ;) the (lovely) mods round here don't like it...

you all behind this project shoud have job at atari!!!! then the game would be alot better from the beginning :D

i second that :thumbsup:

just gonna stick a link for another pic here to persuade people to download this mod, not that you need it :rolleyes:

http://i49.tinypic.com/izahkg.jpg

just one quick question...

is there any way to mod the sound to be all the way to 14000rpm? i changed redline to 14k in ModdingTools, but sound is same from 12k rpm. or atleast, chnage rev meter to show fake 14k;) it just looks much better...

am i missing something?

and btw the mod is great, you all behind this project shoud have job at atari!!!! then the game would be alot better from the beginning :D

the reason why we dont put 14000 or 15000 rpm was the loss of top speed

well, i can live with that. i don't care so much really, it's just a visual thing :D

....and i hope this isn't the end of this project. maybe akrapovič exhaust? another bike? rims?

Just suggesting, didn't mean to nag you, if you guys are pleased and if you even started dreaming Test Drive then give it a rest! ;)

wipe your saliva off :P

akro-gsxr1000.jpg