We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano

Tool831

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf

no wonder you didn't hit me up and tell me about the release.. you ruined my Novitec Rosso 599 and flippd it back into stock garbage after I askd you not to.. wtf dood

guess I'll have to give my DBS to Zogger, at least he won't flip it back into a DB9 ffs urhrhr-

no wonder you didn't hit me up and tell me about the release.. you ruined my Novitec Rosso 599 and flippd it back into stock garbage after I askd you not to.. wtf dood

Nah mate, this is from FVR I used some parts of yours on the exterior (Rear lights as a example) the rest I used Deep Exploration to get the main Ferrari, your interior only That's why it has EAgames 599 textures on it cause FVR textures are abit dodgy. I used your interior which had nothing changed. So I thought that wouldn't be a issue, cause its technically not your Novitec Rosso.

come on man, who you tryn to BS.. my Novitec version was originally from FVR, so why rip another one (which already includes the interior) when all you had to do is delete the body component polys, not include the spoiler and make new wheels? ..if you had to rip another one, why not use it's interior and cut me out of the loop all together? ..sounds like you're tryn to insult my intelligence-

thought I forgot about you askn me, when I gave you permission to convert, if you could flip it into the stock version? sheet- this is just wrong dude, you know much time I spent modeling that accurate Novitec bi-kompressor kit, body components, door sills, baggage compartment, NF3 rims and spoiler? wtf for? so you could flush all my hard work down the toilet? THANKS-

come on man, who you tryn to BS.. my Novitec version was originally from FVR, so why rip another one (which already includes the interior) when all you had to do is delete the body component polys, not include the spoiler and make new wheels? ..if you had to rip another one, why not use it's interior and cut me out of the loop all together? ..sounds like you're tryn to insult my intelligence-

Though the wheels are from Ferrari Virtual Race, got them with the model. I included you still cause I thought asking for permission then all of a sudden getting the model myself, I thought is a bit rude. So I thought as I have asked you I will include you.

Cause I don't like asking for permission and then finding out that I can too get the model. So I thought I would use common sense and kind enough to add you to credits and use some parts that FVR has that is crap that you have increased quality.

I ain't BS. This is seriously the truth, I mean I know its hard to understand why I would do that but like I said I don't like asking for permission then all of a sudden find a way to get the model myself. It would be pointless in asking you. I listened to your Email saying no so that's why I got the model myself then added you still cause I imo you are a nice easy going person I thought you wouldn't mind if I just use a couple of parts from yours and still include you in credits.

so you're telln me you took my fully modeled and textured Novitec Rosso 99 model with integrated HD interior that I handed you in Zm format, gutted the interior, door sills and windows, then used DE to nab FVR's stock version, imported it to the gutted 99 Zm scene, and meticulously matched up the HD interior, door sills and windows to the new stock body ..when all you really had to do is delete the minor body component and engine polys, omit the spoiler and change out the wheels??? lol- OK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

blurry texture compare to 430 scuderia

Thanks Tool and his fellow modders for all these great mods.. Thanks everyone in this community too!

By the way, the textures of the 599 were not as sharp as the textures on the 430 scuderia of your release! The 430 Scuderia texture were sharp and responding great to the HDR but this actually looks a little bit different!

And, the Ferrari logo at the front grill should be reflective silver right? But why is it dark coloured? Was that my problem? And, the 599 still in Class C with the new physics!

Suggestion: the tuned 599's acceleration speed should increase to 3.3s as Ferrari stated that the car will accelerate to 100Km/h in 3.6s.

Anyway, thanks for all the mods! Really appreciate that!

No offense on anyone or anything!

hi guys, i downloaded the car but when i go to install it it says i can't cuz i don't have megapack....but i have it! and it says to manually install it... why?? it just happened with another model until now...the rest the instalation is perfect...

pliz help...

yes, but how?

The car and rims are in the patchs folder, replace them manually, just make a backup of the originals first.

someone already seen this? cockpit_back is slightly off

I totally forgot about redoing the cams for this car, it'll be added to the list of the next set of cars to get done.

EDIT: Cams done.....

Viper SRT-10 Cockpit

AC427 Cockpit_Back

CLK DTM Hood

Mustang GT Hood_Back

F612 IK

The car and rims are in the patchs folder, replace them manually, just make a backup of the originals first.

I totally forgot about redoing the cams for this car, it'll be added to the list of the next set of cars to get done.

EDIT: Cams done.....

Viper SRT-10 Cockpit

AC427 Cockpit_Back

CLK DTM Hood

Mustang GT Hood_Back

F612 IK

thank you very much :thumbsup::excited: