We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

We'll be offline for a bit.

Eudemon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you need to apoligize, I was expecting alot more than an hour. Thanks Diablo:)
No problem.

Back already? That was seriously quick. I haven't done a lot on my purple Camaro in Photoshop and it's up already. :yay: Congratulations and thanks to all the staff involved. :)
All the staff were involved so your congrats are very welcome.

Mucho repect done very quickly.... May i ask how much did you find the licence for?
Took a few communications but in the end we got it for about 20% less than vB's own price.

Once again the TDU:C staff have proved their awesomeness :D Congratulations and happy anniversary!
Thank you very much and we're not another year yet, we messed up because we started on the 1st Feb 2007 so Monday is actually our Birthday!!

Appreciate the thanks and well wishes guys, we will always strive to keep this place going and don't forget it's you guys also who keep us alive too. Those of you posting in here are truly the members we have so much respect and admiration for as you care about us enough to worry when things like this occur.

Let's look to the future and hope that it will be as good as it can be.

Now here's to us being 3 in a couple of days!!

:bparty:

Posting for the sake of being included in the clique. :cool:
Cheeky! Though tbh you are one of those I was talking about anyway.

Nugget? :lol:
It happens every year as well, but hopefully 3rd times a charm we will actually remember from now on.

Hey, I'm a person too, I have the right to a capital M in my name!
Fixed. :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.