We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Drawings!

cis4care

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only worry is what if VW want a cheaper/worse-looking design for this Ypy (Yippee?) so that customers aspire to the bigger, more expensive Amarok. Kind-of like the Gol v Polo v Golf v GTI.... and then you submit a design that looks better... Of course, they could always hire you to design their next concept car instead of a people's car.

Cross fingers.

:hmmm: The headlight/grill section reminds me of the AM Lagonda Taraf

But it's a great design, sorry to hear you didn't get through :( Don't be disheartened

Have they announced the winning designs? I'd be interested in seeing etc

Not yet, as the contest hasn't finished yet, the finalists will present their projects around November. My project got out in the first stage.

My only worry is what if VW want a cheaper/worse-looking design for this Ypy (Yippee?) so that customers aspire to the bigger, more expensive Amarok. Kind-of like the Gol v Polo v Golf v GTI.... and then you submit a design that looks better... Of course, they could always hire you to design their next concept car instead of a people's car.

Cross fingers.

Actually, we don't quite know what Volkswagen wants, because i've heard from a friend who is in the finals that one person has made a bike, another one has made a jetpack... so, i really don't know. I also don't know how a jetpack is "Pieces of Brazil", which was the main theme of the contest.

And dream about they hiring me to be an automotive designer, now is hopeless, as that sure won't happen. I don't quite know yet what i will do with my life from now on, but automotive designer became plan C, if not plan E. :/