We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What is your favourite car in your life?

Grey_Wolf_Bozkurt

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenty of cool cars out there. Lots of very cool cars. Still quite a few 'WOW' cars. Hard to pick one favourite. Especially when i's hard to compare between eras. I love old elegant 30s sports cars; as well as 50s and 60s american cars (especially the retro space-age ones) ; as for recent cars... not so much. Regardless of performance or value or what most people think, I just don't think a great deal of many modern cars. They're too angled. The designs aren't particularly attractive (to me anyway) and let's not forget the fact that despite what the salesman says, new cars are far less reliable than old ones. It's all electronic, lots to go wrong, and big bills when they do. I'm not saying all new cars are bad and ugly - not at all. i just prefer older ones.

Sure, new lambos are pretty cool.

But you go to the schlumpf museum, walk around, come back out and tell me that new cars look good after seeing that lot.

The exception being TVR :)

OK they're likely to kill you, notorious for expensive engine rebuilds (ahem - 10-20 year old ferraris and lamborghinis are nothing but breakdowns and bills aswell...) but TVR are like design rebels... they don't go with the flow, they just make their own designs which look awesome. Nice curvy shapes packing supercar power underneath.... all for a fraction of the price of any other car that fast. For recent cars there's no doubt TVR are my favourite :)

All this is just an opinion - if you love new lambos etc that's fine you don't need to take what I say to heart, it's only one point of view :)

Dan

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f273/CogsRS/Vic/000_0137.jpg

Hard as hell to find, 1987 Ford Crown Victoria Two door coupe 351w V8

For the past year I have been trying really hard to get one.......there more rare then a Lamborghini murcielago only about $3,000 to $5,000 though if you manage to find one for sale.

The one in the picture is custom*

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f273/CogsRS/Vic/000_0137.jpg

Hard as hell to find, 1987 Ford Crown Victoria Two door coupe 351w V8

For the past year I have been trying really hard to get one.......there more rare then a Lamborghini murcielago only about $3,000 to $5,000 though if you manage to find one for sale.

The one in the picture is custom*

A Crown Vic as a favorite...I didn't know it was possible. :cheeky:

• 1 month later...

I got a list starting from best.

1. Porsche Carrera GT (Lovely loud engine sound)

2. Audi R8 (Epic exterior design)

3. Saleen S7 Twin Turbo (....No idea. I just love it.)

4. Koenigsegg CCX (...I actually like the three round rearlights.)

5. Dodge Viper (...The two stripes in the middle?)

6. Pagani Zonda F (The large round exhaust tip at its arse)

7. Lamborghini Reventon (Nice rims)

That's all I guess. I do have weird interests right? Like the three round rearlights...0.o.

BMW 850 CSI

BMW 840 CI (CSI look)

BMW M6 (E63)

BMW M5 (all of them)

BMW M3 (E46)

BMW Z8

BMW Z4 (E89)

(i really like all BMW's, but these are the special ones:D)

Ferrari Testarossa (those first ones with only one side mirror)

Chevrolet Corvette C4 ZR1

Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1

Dodge Viper's

Ford GT(and GT40)

And EPIC cars,(not those dumb Smart cars:bsad: ) like Veyron and Koenigsegg.

++ALL those cars that appears in my sigs:p

List goes on...

likes Alfa's (thinking of brerra)

Toyota celica GT4 (that's the one with 4wd, with 240bhp ;) )

dislike, new bmw (think there big, heavy and usless) like older bm's like the 3 series (i think its called a e30 or something) dislike american cars, all american cars,) audi RS6 FTW dislike porsche's, Aston martin's YESS, Ferrari's NOOO, Lamborghini's YES

fav car of all time has to be VW Polo mk 2 :)

My Shotrt list:

Suzuki Cappuccino

TVR Sagaris

Caterham 7 R400(Flying the flag for all 7's, but i've been in a R400..is fast, too fast!)

Ferrari F355, Dino & the GTO's

Jaguar E-Type

Porsche 911 Turbo(930)

And a Special Mention to the Mazda MX5(NA) and Toyota MR2(AW11)

Toyota Avensis.

Lol..

Seriously, though. I'm more of a hot-hatch type of person, super cars don't really interest me. I like cars which don't look very special but go like a bat out of Hell and give people in better cars a nasty suprise.

Technically my favourite car should automatically be my own. But it isn't. It's one that my dad owns. The Fabia vRS. Yes, not the best badge in the world, not the best handling car, not the best looker and shock of all shocks it's a diesel. But she shifts and gives plenty of so-say 'faster' cars a nasty suprise.

I especially love the one's which eat the latest breed of hot-hatches for breakfast. Oh how I hate Skoda for making the new one a petrol with a stupid paddle shifter and silly little 1.4 engine. Not that I'm that fond of the new shape Fabia in the first place.

Then again, I also wouldn't mine a Ford Mustang or Impreza STI, but they're an entirely different dream.

Favourite implies only one:

Acura NSX

Top Ten:

Acura NSX (2002-05)

Acura RL A-Spec (2005-08)

Aston Martin DBS

Bentley Arnage T

BMW E90 M3

Ferrari 599 GTO

Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4

Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG (2009+)

Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG (2007-09)