We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mitsubishi EVO IX MR Drift

RTY123

Tool's EVO IX MR in action.

Lots of tire smoke and burnin' rubber.

Watch in HD and Enjoy!

[TUBE]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0OoWmvBgXc&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0OoWmvBgXc&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

What can I say... Amazing work! I love the car, and I'm impressed by your drifting skill (wich is very very good). The video is also nice and one more thing - music... Dude, I love you, this song is amazing. Astonishing. I listen this version of sleepyhead over and over again. Great, hope I will see some more of your videos in the future. ;)

Thanks everyone. Glad you liked it :)

Actually I recorded those drifts in November, I was just too lazy to put it all together in a movie ;) No promises, but there's probably more of this coming when I'll have some free time.

All drifts are done with driving aid set to hypersport.

I should point out that handling isn't modified in any way, I just replaced RUF Rturbo with the evo IX.

Nox4o(NOR) - If you turn off all driving aids you have to be much more gentle with the throttle, otherwise you'll spin out. I usually set the sensitivity slider in the middle of the bar, degrees of rotation - around 400 (for me :D)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks again everyone! :D

XeqtR - yup, G25 it is.

DJdan - I used neat little trick with the slow motion replay to make the video look not so tdu-ish.

I must say I was dissapointed with the quality, when I uploaded it to Youtube. I still haven't figured out the video encoder settings for youtube :( Quality is good when i watch the video on my PC, but it looks much worse on youtube.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...