We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV

Tool831

http://www.abload.de/img/2010020119261520hv.jpg

@Tool

Sorry, this was misunderstanding post from me - it works now. I didn´t expect it at a new dealer (didn´t read it I think).

I was completely confused, because the Diablo wasn´t on Murcie´s place, neither with installer nor with manual install.

But I found it now, it works great. Sorry for the trouble!

mod edit: Don't double post, use the edit button. Also, don't post images above 350KB. Thanks.

• Replies 166
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed the gear ratio's with the PE to make it realistic, threw the Countach sound mod on it which i had laying around somewhere. Diablo GT camera and IK, windows open and then it's so much fun to drive this around. Been driving this for a while this evening, mod i've enjoyed most so far. Great work again Tool. :)

This is epic! Great pics to. But I was wondering if you guys had any idea of a car to put it on, I want to download it, but I don't really know what to put it on.

hey i put mine on the Contach, its really nice on that, and the contach already come Stick shif so... still dont know if it should have a camera swap or not.

@Tool

Any idea for camera/IK?

Installer creates cam and IK for Diablo, but the drivers hair comes through the roof, it´s annoying.

Edit: using Gallardo IK now, works perfect.

Drivers hair comes through the roof? Well if body swappped yes but Ive never experienced it with the murc. :)

Camera swap: Lamborghini Diablo GT

IK: Murc

That's what ive been using and cannot find anything wrong with the hair etc, maybe the Diablo GT IK could work seeing that camera works on it. :)

There's already two of Tool's own mods on the Murc_Cpe, the LP-640 and the Reventon, this now makes 3.....

Quit complaining, I'm not gonna replace cars that are either slow or don't support what I want. I don't get paid for doing mods, so just be frigging happy that I am releasing mods then nothing.

Drivers hair comes through the roof? Well if body swappped yes but Ive never experienced it with the murc. :)

Camera swap: Lamborghini Diablo GT

IK: Murc

That's what ive been using and cannot find anything wrong with the hair etc, maybe the Diablo GT IK could work seeing that camera works on it. :)

Diablo GT IK here, works perfect.

Hi.

It´s a little bit weird - I saw the hair coming through the roof, then opened the modding tool.

There it was

CAR: DIABLO

CAM: DIABLO

IK: MURCIE

I switched the IK to Gallardo (like in your Murcie mod, worked perfect) and started the game.

But there was hair coming through the roof again.

I opened the modding tool again and then I saw, there was also

CAR Murcielago

CAM DIABLO(!)

IK Murcielago

I was wondering because there was ALSO the Car Diablo...but then I switched the "CAR MURCIELAGO" IK to Gallardo, started the game and everything was perfect.

I didn´t understand that for 100%, but now it all works.

great car, amazing details... got a question: will there be an update with pop up headlamps? would make it complete...

Unfortunately, due to the amount of details and poly's that isn't possible. TDU crashes at the slightest change or edit due to it being just way over the top.

I would do it if I could, trust me on that. :)