We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Wip: 2cv super gt: Patch 1975

2CV SUPER GT

@ Killalldude : You're right,

I was uploading Patch 1975 v0.1 full installer available from the first page or there :

http://tdumodshop.forumactif.net/downloads-f1/download-page-t296.htm

It includes all 8 traffic vehicles made until now + a new bicolor beetle, new textures made by iLLusion (license plate, billboards & Gasolin stand) and a vintage jukebox made by Djey, available anywhen from the patch 1975 installer.

That's only a the begin for a long work, wich will affect the ambient of the game.

Have fun.

@ Wagnerpsc : take a look to the pictures 4 posts before ;)

EDIT : Now available for 1.67 and problably 1.66 and 1.45...

Link did not change.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I installed this Patch and its Bloody awesome the only problem is that it only loads one set of traffic cars at a time, for example there will be only VW Beetles running around at one time then 10-15 mins later it will be Dodge Monaco's everywhere. It doesn't load multiple traffics cars. Do you know why?

We need to modelize more various modele as VW & dodge are on various slot (cause we need to have something on all slot when you meet other players wich will host the traffic).

But we have to agree that TDU's traffic distribution is not very performant, off course, original traffic are so similar that we can't see difference between each car we are overtaking.

This mod will be better in the future.

I must to keep the collision set from the original traffic, there is no tool for change the collision setting, and I choosed between real size and good collision to keep a real size (Eden's trucks was too small for trucks wich could be bigger than my peterbilt).

So my truck is really bigger than Eden's model, and as I can't move trailer's tire position, truck position is more ahead. Bus using firetruck's collision, it's a little bit longer.

Trailer's original physics have the same bug, only traffic cars can hit the trailer cause the collision point must be too high, and when the truck stop, following traffic cars don t stop before trailer, and want to go until truck as they can't see the trailer. The trailer physics are very bad online when you are not host for traffic, doing jumps every seconds.

You seems to do not have the right files for Dodge Monaco, as the rear hood have a very bad pivot...

I need to study more about dhk files working with hexeditor wich is not the appropriate tool for that, but the only way we have...

You do realize I was just joking around. I understand the collision box of traffic being like that and I don't mind it. I just happened to get some crazy pictures using your mod.

I'm not wanting to criticize the mod, sorry if it sounded like I was. It was just a joke.

I have one qestion for 2CV.

First of all I would like to thank You all the creators of PATCH 1975 for great work.

My problem is that I only see your traffic cars. I`ve replaced Taxi1 with StarGT`s Chevelle but I cant see it. I have patch 1.68b and patch 1975.

Do You have any idea how to solve this problem?

• 1 month later...
Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Any idea, why most of the cars have buggy wheels? For example beetle looks like it has monster truck suspension, 1 of the dodges looks like a lowrider, trucks don't spawn etc.

I can't even freaking uninstall it :\

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Well at first time I only installed the cars, so all of my cars been changed to the diplomat and beetle, and that's where I first saw the bug. After that I applied patch 1975 (from the installer), still cars are buggy, I decided to remove it, hit uninstall, and it didn't do anything. I still have the same cars, with the same damn bug. I think it's because of the traffic's physics. Where can I change that?