We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder with LP560-4 Front Bumper/Superleggera Spoiler *PIC POSTED*

SkyLine@Luc

Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder with Exclusive Tuning parts

Vehicle replaced: Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder

Converted by: SkyLine@Luc

Original Model From: Atari (TDU), EA Games(NFS Undercover), Edited + Extras by Me

Features:

Cock LR

Body LR

High Poly Model

Working Gauges

Working Doors

Working Windows

Accurate Textures

Custom Lamborghini Rims

Pics:

20100202222735g6ju.jpg20100202223045n576.jpg20100202222842nuh4.jpg

20100202222708559a.jpg

RIMS:

20100202222816q5uh.jpg

Note: This will be the TDU Gallardo Spyder with a 'facelifted' Front Bumper (and a Superleggera Spoiler) :eek:

for me it isn't looking 'real amazing! wow! it's looking soo hot!!!', but anyway good luck :)

Ye, ye jealous Mr. Perfect:rolleyes:

But one thing confuses me: http://www.jt-tuning.gamesworldonline.de/index.php?page=Thread&postID=6126#post6126

Why are you doing such cars yourself, because of i have done them?

Guys take a look at this:

FAQ:

F: wieso mache ich das?

A: hab Luca's projekt gesehen, und da ist mir die idee gekommen einfach einen originalen zu machen

;)

In english:

FAQ:

Q (Question): Why am i doing this?

A (Answer): i have seen Luca's Projects, and then i came up with doing an original one....

No offense, just wanted to show ( like Woody did before), that he isn't the world's best 3dmodel editor or 'Mesher' (or however it is called;)).

I have written this because of boredom :lol: and showing how it's going on in the head of our little 'God' (yep, that's how he wants to be called form me... Really!)

I know it's your own opinion (a few know why i highlighted it :lol:) and i do respect it.. but it's my own opinion to say how a guy you are ...

Nothing against you, TDUZoqqer, but i wanted to clear it :)

But one thing confuses me: http://www.jt-tuning.gamesworldonline.de/index.php?page=Thread&postID=6126#post6126

Why are you doing such cars yourself, because of i have done them?

Guys take a look at this: ;)

Sorry for the offtopic, but I just laughed when I saw this. Due to the fact I also plan to do the stock LP570-4.. :lol: Except of course its actually not a superlaggera, Ive done some research on it.

Only thing I am doing is I am going to wait till I have some proper images released by Lamborghini, this year sometime

-------------------------------

On Topic:

Looking nice, however there is a slight issue I can see. I am not sure though if its just the angle.

Though has you noticed custom parts on a standard TDU car using the standard PAINT material, custom cars/parts always go darker then the original car.

I can see that within your image, don't get my wrong that looks really different and random (which is a nice thing to try out) though seeing the difference in paint colour will be a issue unless its just the picture angle. :)