We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2CV SUPER GT : FERRARI DAYTONA 72 COUPE & SPYDER [v2.2]

2CV SUPER GT

Hi Stylecoco,

I choosed the camera from Viper convertible, cause it allow you to look at the top into a spyder and I like that function in TDU when you re driving a convertible into this environment.

Without installer, you will lost all these features :

"- Djey's auto installer featuring :

* Tire size

* 2 new rims in different files than usual S281 (your other S281's rims will be OK)

* New physics working online

* Garage replacement

* Real names

* 20 real paints (+ 4 secret real paint) with 7 real interior colors for each one

* Install save and create auto save for uninstaller

* Including uninstaller

* install custom camera & IK"

There will be some strange bugs and you lost the right feeling that I gave to this car, wich is better to use in Normal Mode, as you'll get all the feeling from Hardcore with a better grip sensation and without flying jump. I am Hardcore player but the Normal Mode were the better base for an evolution of a "real driving simulator"

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Daytona have the horse on the grille, some others have not, I decide to not put it one because statisticly most of daytona don't have it.

the next projects

My next project that will be release is a "pack" of Citroën DS(end of modelization expected at the end of March).

Peugeot 504 coupe/cabriolet are still in progress, just as matra 530.

I want to make an Alfa romeo to celebrate the 100th anniversary

Well, I ever said that Ferrari BB(365 GT4 more than 512 - 2CVSuperGT prefers cars before 1975) will be my next Ferrari. Today I can't tell you any date for the beginning of its modelization

I didnt know that. I mean that some have and some dont.

Wow, looking forward to see the famous DS pack and 504 pack!!!! Good luck on it. Cant wait already.

I love cars before 1975, i think whatever you will do it will just be perfect. maybe some Maserati Bora perhaps? DeTomaso (Pantera, Mangusta) This is not a request just thinking loudly :) BB is also cool. I like your taste in cars. I really do. I never imagined i will be driving a Facel Vega and a Daytona in TDU, and now here i am.

Oh and by the way, this Daytona is fabulous. The sound takes me back to the 70s, the details are really matching the real one, the handling is extraordinary.

How you say it is encroyable! Incredible!!!

:thumbsup:

Awesome mod 2CV SUPER GT :) but, i would like to replace chrysler crossfire&roadster, could you please change the installer or at least a partial change (physics) to work with this cars, if not how i proceed to give the same features of your mod to a crossfire, thanks for now and sorry for a bad english!

If you change the tire size, you need also to adjust the 3D model, or you ll get the same bug than original TDU's TVR convertible (take a look to that if you do not know what I mean ;) ).

Sorry but there will be not other replacement as the car slot choice was made for a better result and for many technical reason. It is too long work to make another one for each players. I hope you'll understand my point of view, thanks for your interest.

I have some problems:

I've install all three daytonas by .exe installer (and just renamed from Ferrari 365 to Ferrari Daytona by TDU Performance Editior, by the way). And there are some problems with Daytona 72 and 72 Spyder:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Daytona '68 works fine:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

What's going on? ;)

@xiorxorn

@2CV SUPER GT

With your work and your awesome and outstanding mods, you give TDU a classy touch. This is really great. I am looking forward for all your future mods. I love french and italian cars from the 60´s and 70´s. (due to your PM I tested the Facel Vega a few days ago - this is a stunning car and also a stunning mod with so many lovely details!).

I have some problems:

I've install all three daytonas by .exe installer (and just renamed from Ferrari 365 to Ferrari Daytona by TDU Performance Editior, by the way). And there are some problems with Daytona 72 and 72 Spyder:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Daytona '68 works fine:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

What's going on? ;)

There is some parameters inside physics that allow to write accel perf, game just read what I have wrote and it do not affect the physics ingame, it is just a preformance stat. As I did not have the right perf stat for this one, I put a 0 on it, better than an immaginative number. I guess I've forgot to put a 0 to the one from version 68.

Note : I remember Xiorxorn said to me that Ferrari never call this car "Daytona"...