We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2CV SUPER GT : FERRARI DAYTONA 72 COUPE & SPYDER [v2.2]

2CV SUPER GT

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please remember that the ADVANCED four position Cameras are sometimes in vastly different positions from the regular single position cameras. Honestly anybody still using the old single position cameras is cheating themselves out of perfect camera views for all four camera options.

Anybody looking at my camera list and just taking the cockpit camera and trying to use that as a single cam option is making a HUGE mistake, you're not going to get the same results that way.

71vette.jpg

That's the '71 Vette Cockpit Camera from the Advanced Camera section in TDUMT 1.14

It's just a hair off-center, it's got good height, great visibility of the road, and lets you see a ton of the interior details.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello can you please tell me how i install the 365 Convertible i have put cars in the game and they are working but when i went to install this the game crashed i have the mega car pack and the Magic Map Mod for Megapack: so do i install this next Patch 1.68b then the car auto install then will it work as i am new to this game and the way you add cars to it i only had the game for 2 days now thanks and its a great car