We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Urban's Sound Shoppe (Important Announcement page 4)

Urban

In the idea of simplifying your searches and seeing that others did the same, I made a thread with all my work.:)

Released:

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Sound

Aston Martin DBS Sound

Audi S3 Sound

Audi TT Sound

BMW 135i Sound

Bmw M3 E36 Sound V1.1

BMW M5/M6 Sound

Dodge Challenger Sound

Ferrari F40 Sound

Ferrari F430 Sound

Ferrari F430 Challenge

Ferrari Horn Mod

Ferrari F430 Scuderia Sound

Ford GT Sound

Honda S2000 Sound

La Cucaracha Horn

Lamborghini Gallardo Lp560-4 Sound

Lamborghini Murciélago Lp640 Sound (V2.0 Released)

Lexus LF-A Sound

Maserati GranTurismo S Sound

Maserati Mc12 Sound

Mazda RX-7/RX-8 Sound

Mercedes SL65 AMG Sound

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Sound

Nissan S13 (240SX), Silvia S14 and S15 Sound

Porsche Carrera GT Sound

Subaru Impreza WRX STI Sound

Toyota Supra Sound

Turbocharger Sound V1.2

Volkswagen Golf R32 Sound

Volkswagen Scirocco Sound

WIP:

Ferrari California

Ferrari F355 F1 Berlinetta

----------------------------------------------

If you find any mistakes just let me know.:cheeky:

Please comment.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you rekon you could make us an M5/6 sound, i know you don't have any direct samples, but perhaps you could engineer something from one of your current V10 sound mods :)

Actually I find the LF-A to sound pretty similar to the M5. Anyway I may start to try making mods with samples from youtube. I won't promise anything though.

With pleasure using a few soundmods of your great collection! +Topic rated 5Stars.

Is there a possibility you can upgrade the class G vehicle(s) a bit? The standard TDU Dodge Challenger and the Pontiac Firebird sound is nice already but I can still hear a loop in it's sound when it's in mid range RPM. Also to my opinion their sound just doesn't give the honors to the power that's roaring.

Greets and have fun modding,

Carda

Yeah it needs a fix

If it's more easy to remove the looping sound, please (however I don't think that's an easy job). It's such a shame of the looping sound (firebird and challenger) when driving (not accellerating) about 40x RPM, approaching high rpms. (the origional Atari sound that is). Most sound mods are all about the cars that are non class G.... :( and I like to cruise in my G.

If you have lots of time... the sound could be more hmmmm.... deeper too (more lower frequencies 60/160hz). When it's at its 50 something rpm (the max.) it's not as deep in sound as I would like.

Compared to the other standard TDU engine sounds however (non class G) it's not that bad.

Rated standard engine sounds TDU: D- .... I believe it explains why they wanted to cover it up by mixing in those high volumed louzy asphalt and wind sounds when driving (to my humble opinion, not stating it). When those are moddingly removed and we're able to listen to the engine closely it's soooo sad sometimes.

Remembering NFS-Porsche Challenge 2000.... never had a moment like "I'm not gonna drive that car because the engine sound s#cks so bad".

Greets,

Carda

It's gonna be converted from Shift and I promise I'll put a lot of effort in it.

Hopefully the NFS Shift Samples are going to be real enough. If not, hopefully I won't be blamed.

@Carda: For now I think I can fix the looping sounds, but anyway there are lots of V8 muscle cars sound mods. Isn't there anything which suits you?

Anyway if you wish me to try and fix that sound just contact me via PM or something for giving more details and feedback.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry mate. I really doubt I can take requests at the moment.

I try to work in parallel with Tool, but I hardly have time to keep up with him.

So I'll take requests when I'll have some free days maybe a small holiday.