We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Urban's Sound Shoppe (Important Announcement page 4)

Urban

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamborghini Murcielago Sound Teaser (early W.I.P)

[TUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

[TUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZmSwG_CREE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZmSwG_CREE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Please bare in mind that this is W.I.P and it's an early import. It is still full of bugs and I'm not sure if the final version will be even similar.

I want your opinions.:cheeky:

Lamborghini Murcielago Sound Teaser (early W.I.P)

-cut-

Please bare in mind that this is W.I.P and it's an early import. It is still full of bugs and I'm not sure if the final version will be even similar.

I want your opinions.:cheeky:

This is good stuff! Nice.

Well we already have a reworked Lambo sound from Shift I believe, that makes the Murc sound even better than before.

This sound your working on would go great for the Reventon mod or better yet the SV SuperVeloce Murc I have.

Would Love to have different sounds for each of these.

This has a more agressive sound in my opinion and would fit the SV very well. At least in my World.

Not sure what your after personally on this one but for me I like what I hear.

Not sure who did it and from where I think it was Shift?

It sounds like the Eden version just louder and has more exhaust backfire.

Not sure if that was a Shift mod or what.

I have completely changed every car sound in the game so I lose track!

I still say this would work on any Murc regardless if it's a Reventon or SV!

You make great sounds all the time!

I say if you really like this and want to perfect it to your liking the rest of us would defintely use it! and Appreciate it!

But it's really up to you. Only proceed if you think it's really worth the effort. I know sound modding is not easy, I have tried myself with miserable results.

i think it sounds extremely close to the real thing mate well done :thumbsup:

once you've worked all the bugs it should be really good :)

my only criticism is that i don't think it revs quite high enough, TDUPE could fix this, im not sure, or you could just make it go higher :cheeky: maybe make it a tad more bass-y lol, sounds a bit thin

good job so far, the criticisms are only opinion you may see me as right or wrong i don't mind =]

However, when I think of it, it would be nice to hear a proper WRX grunt.. :D

What do you say Urban? I know you are busy with Murci sound right now, but when you have time, if you want to do it.. ;)

Be sure it will be done. Just wait for someone to convert it from NFS Shift.

nice sound for murcielago, but i think that the high pitch is not 100%

What do you mean?

• 2 weeks later...