We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Urban's Sound Shoppe (Important Announcement page 4)

Urban

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Aston Martin DBS Sound

[TUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

It is not as quiet as it seems in the video. The sound is ready but I'm not releasing it yet due to...some reasons. You will have it soon enough, though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
how about a 2,5l turbo?

or 3,6l Turbo ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxLsK2bkFl0

pleas reply

It's a straight 6 with a massive turbo and a BoV, which sounds almost identical to a certain other pair of straight 6 turbo'd engine types from Japan, which in turn means that there's around 3 dozen different sounds to choose from already made.

And just in case you need a hint.....

RB26DETT

2JZGTE

• 4 weeks later...

hey Urban could you make the 1988 Audi 90 quattro 2.3 sound!!Because my father has got one and the sound is so perfect!!There is a second version
if you want!!But pls make it,if you can :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIB6KJkRhjc there is another one!But i think that the 3-rd and the 4-th are the best sound!!Pls try to make it :) 2:10!!Hear the GOD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsOi4dsGNNs

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Thanks!

Urban first thank you for your good work and giving us a good sounds that make the tdu bether and bether, im fascinating for the sound of ferrari 458 italia but i cant see them can you give me the direct link for i put on my pc please is fantastic listen the original engine start with the bips. thak you Urband and keep with good work

• 2 months later...

oh no i hope this isnt everyone going with tool831 and now you D: I hope TDU modding doesnt die with the release of TDU2 because im sure like quite a few of you here know from the beta it doesnt have the same fantasticlly fake drifting capability as TDU1 does.

P.S As you say you are pretty much retiring please please could you make a video tutorial on how to basically make a sound mod like hints and tips on what sounds can be used or good sound sources can be used and how to stop clicking that kinda thing. Cos in my view you are the master sound modder :P

P.S.S Would it be possible to upload the Forza 3 sounds so that the general people have some sounds or is that not possible/practical

P.S.S.S Is This The Car You Are Looking For?

• 1 month later...