We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 1971 Dodge Challenger 426 HEMI R/T

Tool831

I'd like to get the NV version, but Mediafire links are both vinyl version and RapidShare says "Currently a lot of users are downloading files. Please try again in 2 minutes or become a Premium member" for 3-4 days now. Please fix the links, or make a FileFront one. Thank you in advance!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
:fp:

Even with Shark using a translator I could understand what he is talking about. He doesn't literally mean "Gone in 60 Seconds" as in the movie but that he wants a version of the car with the bumper painted and he thinks it will be deleted because it is a request which it sort of is. :p

The ORIGINAL *and best* Gone in 60 seconds had a red challenger in the very beginning, I recommend buying this film its fantastic...again the ORIGINAL gone in 60 seconds not the newer Nickolas cage movie with the weird mustang with a body kit.

Now to keep this on topic I'd like to see this model with the original steering wheel from TDU, i think it looks a bit better then this one, and a few minor details that need to be worked out in order to be 100% perfect.

overall based on the pictures I'd give this a 9 1/2 out of 10

I like the wheels, I like my wheels the same as my pizza.....Deep Dish.:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...