We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Urban: Ford GT Sound Mod

Urban

Credits: EAgames, bullitggt(start-up sound).

So...the supercharger thingy is brand new for me. Basically I had to make 2 separate sounds so it took me 2x the time.

This car is such a beast.

Preview:

Installation:

1. Just place ford_gt_audio.bnk in Euro/Bnk/Sound/Vehicules.

2. Enjoy

Filefront: Download

Mediafire: Download

Version without Supercharger Whine:

Filefront: Download

Mediafire: Download

Lots of feedback please!:cheeky:

• 2 weeks later...
Awful sound

Dont download it then :confused:

On Topic:

Its a nice sound but the supercharger whine is kind of weird because in real life it doesn't stay on 24/7... Only after certain RPM. Anyway still good work + Downloading the stock version now!

XeqtR

• 1 month later...
It's got just enough roots blower sound to be noticeable, but not enough to be annoying like many other attempts at this kind of sound.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I made and I spent lots of time to get it just at the right volume.

I was thinking that people can't notice and appreciate things that I work hard on.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Maybe. If I remember correctly I used to have your sound mod on my Ford GT. And when I did the Ford GT mod I only replaced the other samples, cause back then I used not to worry about the start-up sound.

I didn't realise what I did.

I am terribly sorry. By this way I would like to ask permission for using the start-up sample, because I can't work with sounds yet (pc has problems, fried sound card) so I can't change it right now.

Of course I'll credit you for it if you accept.

Thanks.

Yea that's fine, just I was kinda surprised that it was there and a lot of people are stealing mods lately so I didn't know what to expect. I recently revised my sound to make it sounds much better and realistic. But the thing is, when I was redoing my sound mod for the supercharger, I found out that the boost(whine) doesn't come on till about 4k Rpm or when you really step on it. Which was what was wrong with my sound, and I see that you have the same thing. If you can I think you should make the whine come on about 4k rpm and see how it sounds, I think it will make its a ton more realistic, just a suggestion ;) but other that that it sounds great i like the roaring of the high rpms.

Ok. First of all, thank you very much for the permission (sorry again, it wasn't with intention).

And maybe I will fix it after I get my new sound card. The point is that I need to finish 3 projects first.

• 1 year later...